• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey No offense to anyone

how many games did tonga play last yr go eagles 2 and that was against fiji and samoa we lost by one point against fiji and samoa one by penalties they couldnt score a try we still lost though lol.

i hope tonga plays canada this yr

ahahaha lol i like ur sig humphreys

and the only reason i can think of tonga being 20th and rightfully so is based on the world cup.

with willie o as coach and tonga getting theyre star players back and young talent from tonga getting picked im sure we could beat canada or the eagles but i have no hate towards the eagles or canadians the only reason im saying this is because ppl dont know the full story of the tongan team thats how ths topic started.

a team like

15.siua taumalolo
14.taunaholo taufahema
13.tevita tiueti
12.salesi finau
11.seti kiole
10.sikuti vunipola
9.sililo martens
8.epeleli taione
7.chris hala'ufia
6.finau maka
5.viliami vaki
4.inoke afeaki
3.tevita taumoepeau
2.aleki lutui
1.siua tongauiha

16.feao vunipola
17taufa'ao filise
18.kuli faletau
19.'ofa misa
20.soane havea
21.elisi vunipola
22.aisea havili

others who could play for tonga is vaikona you kiwi league fans might remember this winger who was the kiwis winger.

all im trying to prove to people is tonga has a better team then the one that showed up at the rugby world cup.

as u can see the team i named up there are the players tongan fans are use to seeing apart from the team that showed up at the world cup

We can re-hash this argument if and when Tonga actually beats Canada.

Of course, I will more than likely be dead and you kids will be in your seventies.

So you can just start a big geriatric mutual-admiration society.

Virtual hugs for all!

PS - It's about Canadian Pride, too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
and the only reason i can think of tonga being 20th and rightfully so is based on the world cup.[/b]

Or it could be the fact that they haven't produced any good results in the last 3 years.

And I am fairly certain that the US would beat Tonga at the moment so I'd love to see the two play.

lol didnt canada loose to italy 70-0 last yr i think it was i dont think tonga could loose by that much and i dont even remember the last time u americans beat canada and you play them every year.

tongahas loss the last 2 to canada we beat em when they came down to tonga so 2-1 for canada at the moment.

and we beat france in tonga in 99 a full strength team to so you can see how good we can be at full strength.

yea we will be playing italy this yr and france to i think not canada or us though.

1999 was 6 years ago. That has little to do with how good a team is today.

We beat them something like 2 or 3 times in a row in 2003 by the way.

us beat tonga last time we played was in 2000 or 2001 and we won it was at teufaiva stadium and i watched it was like 25-13 i think.

but if your talking about you guys beating canada then well done.

i guess well just have to wait for results this year then tonga plays italy and france i think at home to so well see how good they do we also play fiji and samoa this year as part of the rugby 2007 qualifications who ever finishes last has to play other pacific islands and asian teams to qualify.

Im Part but so many people have me **** about being part somethin so i just put that up since its my main blood but im part maori too and argentinean

do you know about serevi?

serievi is the god of 7s so yep i kno him hes the 1 that inspired me to mix rugby and good looks
<

p.s wernt you 50% argintine and 50% irish?

lol i meant on the game!!!good cover lmao if you check out my profile the www.allblacks.com still mah page is dat so many people talked **** i just gaved up lol but im a little maori like a drop of blood but some i am

i thought i was but my mom said she was born in Fiji not Dublin and i checked birth certificate and it was true this **** is crazy coz ive been finding out at the psychiatrist(nothing wrong with me
<
)

I will mah friend i will stayin on topic is Serevi on the game????if not ill have to create him...o well

Latest posts