• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey No offense to anyone

That's because they had no heart.

If they had heart, they'd have told their club teams to stuff it.

I agree Tonga produce some great talent in rugby, especially for the size of the country. Canada's talent pool is small also, but what it really comes down to is the technical aspect of the game, Tonga is exciting, and punishing, Canada's not so exciting, but are know as pretty good defenders and are just that much better drilled in the technical aspects of the game then tonga, and I think fiji are also know to be free-wheeling and not so tech based.

// Tonga no heart???????you are crazy

No, he's being sarcastic/ironic.
And you're being simple.

It's like having an argument with the cat-lady from the Simpsons.

well tonga a canada have their differences so basically no1 wins arguments but in these teams Fiji Takes all P.I. PRIDE!!

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 16 2005, 09:23 AM
Ok so?Tonga is still better is like sayin France is better than Argentina wich theya re not no matter how many games they won in the past argentina won all the recent ones 04 and 05(i think) 03 was 2 years ago and tonga had no players!
France and Argentina have played 19 times since 1988.

France have won 13 times.
Argentina have won 6 times.
No draws.

Argentina have won the last four, three of which were in Buenos Aires.

Argentina have greatly improved, but France is still better overall.
Canada and Tonga are still quite close, but Canada has the upper hand (they are better).

how do you say france is better right now??????????????you are going by history im going by NOW!

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 16 2005, 09:31 AM
well tonga a canada have their differences so basically no1 wins arguments but in these teams Fiji Takes all P.I. PRIDE!!
On that, we can agree.

Wales beats them all.

New Zealand Takes the Crown lol this is unfinishable but Fiji is the best with argentina with New Zealand

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 16 2005, 09:33 AM
how do you say france is better right now??????????????you are going by history im going by NOW!
Argentina might definitely win, but France would still be picked as favorite.

If anyone can find a bookies website that shows the odds on each of the matches . .

Why are you guys arguing over better teams? this is starting to turn into a soccer argy bargy....We should all just agree to differ, and get on with it.

that team canada had was the best they had at the time how can canada have theyre players released from european clubs and tonga didnt have theyre players released.

where was siua taumalolo( most points by in a game by a barbarian player atleast in 99)epeleli taione(offered to play for eng u-21 but declined)how about players like kupu vanisi who wanted to play for tonga or finau maka or isitolo maka.what about taunaholo taufahema who lit italy up in 99 or aleki lutui who plays for the chiefs or taumoepeau who plays for the blues.

could you imagine if tonga had money theyre starting line up might look something like this
15.christian cullen(mayb not since he grew up in nz and not tonga lol)
14.doug howlett(blues,all blacks)
13.tane tuipolotu(nz u-19,P.I's)
12.pita alatini(highlanders,all blacks)
11.jonah lomu(blues,chiefs,hurricanes,all blacks)
10.siua taumalolo(tonga,europe,record for most points in one game for barbarians)
9.sililo martens(tonga,europe)
8.epeleli tainone(tonga,europe)
7.george smith(act,wallabies)
6.isitolo maka(highlanders,europe,all blacks)
5.charles richelman(blues,all blacks,japan)
4.inoke afeaki(hurricanes,tonga,japan,europe)
3.tevita taumoepeau(tonga,blues)
2.aleki lutui(tonga,chiefs,P.I's)
1.siua tongauiha(P.I's,tonga)

those are just some we have contributed alot players like willie-o daniel manu and a whole lot more to super 12.

now canada name players you were missing in 2003 tonga were only missing guys like tevita tiueti,siua taumalolo,seti kiole,salesi finau and im sure ppl have heards of these guys in europe especially seti kiole.

and its not just tonga contributing its fiji and samoa i think it wont b long till tonga plays better because we have willie-o as head coach and daniel manu as tech. advisor and toutai kefu will be asst. coach when leter on this this yr or next yr.And if we can get players released we should be fine.

HIP HIP HOORAY FOR ALLBLACKS HE IS SOO RIGHT I POSTED THE LINE UPS ALL BLACKS FOR THE TONGA TEAM IN R2005

Latest posts