• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey No offense to anyone

Guys, I know it's not Rugby1997 - what I'm saying is that REGARDLESS of difficulty level a scoreline between NZ and Ireland of 63-15 is not surprising.

EVEN if you beat say Aussie with NZ 50-15. THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN RUGBY.

If you want the game to be harder PLAY AS IRELAND against the AB's. Then post your scores on and we'll have a look.

What I'm saying is regardless of what difficulty you're playing: 19 times out of 20 the All Blacks should beat Ireland by anywhere between 7 and 40 points.

take a deep breath there lemon... alot of anxious capital's used in that last post !

as I've said before, and Humps himself, its not the actual scoreline that is in question, its the ability to put 60 points up against one of the top 6-7 teams in the game on hard mode

in regards to scoreline's... I actually really like the wide variations that the game can come up with... you might have an easy game or a close fought game... its never set in stone

Originally posted by lemon@Mar 15 2005, 03:34 PM
Guys, I know it's not Rugby1997 - what I'm saying is that REGARDLESS of difficulty level a scoreline between NZ and Ireland of 63-15 is not surprising.

EVEN if you beat say Aussie with NZ 50-15. THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN RUGBY.

If you want the game to be harder PLAY AS IRELAND against the AB's. Then post your scores on and we'll have a look.

What I'm saying is regardless of what difficulty you're playing: 19 times out of 20 the All Blacks should beat Ireland by anywhere between 7 and 40 points.
So true...

with the level of running gmae and passing I (hope to) bring to my first super 12 tournament or first WC - that I play on hrad after a couple of days of normal - I want to thrash bad teams and get tested by the good.
When has Italy given the ABs a close game!?

How many times has Ireland beaten the ABs??

PS - I love Ireland's national team and have Irish blood in me. But it's just a fact NZ has never lost to them (I'm pretty sure).

Play England - ten minute halves on hard level with Italy....

then come back to us with your "ridiculous" score....hehehe..
<

It might be ridiculous for another reason!! (lol!)

All in jest mate.
<

f*** I'm hanging for this game....
I plan to go to bed at 9pm tomorrow night - I haven't been to bed that early since I went out two nights beforehand...if you know what I mean!!

Focus the mind.......

focus the dexterity of fingers....

flick switch.....

enter paradise.......
<

Whats the biggest score anyones lost by against the computer, the AI is useless at attacking so I doubt if you played as Ireland against the abs that the AI could put 63 points on you, computer controlled teams are just too passive, notice how they wait patiently for your defence to set before playing the ball, just like 2004, pathetic!

Originally posted by lemon@Mar 15 2005, 12:07 PM
// and in my point of view in real life Tonga is Way better than Italy and Canada

Check the world rankings before you go mouthing off about who is better than who guys.

11. Italy
13. Canada
20. Tonga

Just coz YOU think they're better doesn't mean they are... I know you said "in my point of view" but this is hardly worth a new topic, yeah?
yeh but mate the tongan boys will suffoate them little canadians

Ok this is weird im playin USA with NZ on world cup 75-0 first half over HARD MODE!!ima get a digital cam and send this sh*t

Ok Final Score New zealand 143 V. USA-3
21 Tries 19 converted
1 Accidently Offsides gave them their 3 and this is in hard!!OMG cant be man its easy kinda against cheap teams i barely beat SA or Aus but Ireland i crushed them!WtF i just doubled checked on the hall of fame and the tick is....Red=Hard its on damn red 48 points for Los 6 tries for Tana man it cant be so easy its like 2**4 all over again on difficulty

well I just know that I am not finding the game that easy, so I have to say i'm happy with the difficulty ... perhaps you're just too good Humps! ...

yea true maybe im just playin crappy teams(overall) on the pool games ill see now dat i play england

Well I May so it is in hard england IS BULLSHIT IN THIS GAME!!GRRR 14-0 im losing and everytime i get tackled next to my fowards i still lose possesion

A note about your sig: it's impossible to be 5% Maori and 45% Irish.

You can only be 100%, 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.125%, 1.5625%, .78125% or less of anything, genetically speaking.

That's just scientific fact!

LoL well its weird coz its for a project i have for school and i just found out that my great great granfather*(mother side) was born in Fiji and my Great Grandad(Father side) was born in new zealand so its weird but its cool

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 16 2005, 05:42 AM
Well I May so it is in hard england IS BULLSHIT IN THIS GAME!!GRRR 14-0 im losing and everytime i get tackled next to my fowards i still lose possesion
There's no pleasing you oviously. If you don't like winning or losing try playing a different game.

didn't canada beat tonga by quite a bit last world cup... ? tonga is tough, but not as tough as canada.

oh, I guess they were all not interested in the WC then? I don't think Canada had all their best players either.

Latest posts