• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey No offense to anyone

Can you not read? Tonga couldn't take their best players because alot of them were not released by their stubborn idiotic grredy European clubs.

And lemon, you are one of the biggest dropkicks around. Maybe you should find a new game to play and talk about because you obviously don't "tink nun good" if you cannot understand what Humps has been saying. Maybe a game and a forum of Alex the kid would be more suited for you.

Oh and hurry up tomorrow I want to play this game.

Finally Thank You man some1 understands me and yea Mac is right stop starting sh*t man o well MaC you gonna love the game man

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 16 2005, 08:35 AM
Finally Thank You man some1 understands me and yea Mac is right stop starting sh*t man o well MaC you gonna love the game man
Amazing, considering the gross abuse of punctuation and spelling.
<

Originally posted by tHe_MaC@Mar 16 2005, 08:32 AM
Can you not read? Tonga couldn't take their best players because alot of them were not released by their stubborn idiotic grredy European clubs.
I can read a lot better then you I'm sure... as I mentioned, canada didn't have their BEST team either, so take it easy big fella. When was the last time Tonga was ranked higher then canada?

when was teh last time canada had better players that tonga????Tonga is better!!!the got more heart!aqnd tackle way better

Canada probably would have won, regardless. But we'll never know.

What we do know is that Canada won that one 24-7, and they're currently rated higher.

That's pretty definitive, IMO.

Complaining about a realistic score is f***ing stupid. I called it stupid. I make no apologies.

I'm a drop kick? I don't make topic after topic of boring, pointless drivel. If anything I'm a dropkick for replying to illiterate morons.

For the record, I get what he's saying about scoreline vs difficulty. I just think it's a dumbshit argument.

In sports, the scoreline is all that matters.

Canada won.

The rest is just conjecture.

Unsupported, childish and poorly-written conjecture.

If the rankings are f***ed up what else don't you agree with? Or does the IRB just have it in for Tonga specifically?

If you like Tonga more, that's fine.
And maybe if they played right now Tonga would win, anything can happen on the day. But statistcally and at this point in time Canada are better than Tonga.

"They have more heart" is not a quantifiable reason for one team being better than another.

This is a fantastic debate.

And for the record -- not including Canada's victory over Tonga in the RWC '03:

Previous Meetings
Tonga and Canada have met four times with honours even, the Pacific Islanders having won the first encounter 40-14 in Vancouver in October 1974 and Canada the most recent with a 29-11 success in Vancouver in May 2000.

The two nations have met once in the Rugby World Cup, Canada emerging victorious 37-4 at McLean Park in Napier in the inaugural Tournament in New Zealand â€" the biggest winning margin in their four meetings.

actually it is reasonable look at everyteam!teh all blacks are the best coz they have quality AND HEART cant win with no heart

They also met in 2003, as pointed out above.

Canada 24 - 7 Tonga

Love this illuminated intellectual discourse.

And there we have it.

Out of 5 meetings: Canada have won 3, Tonga 2, with Canada winning the 2 most recent matches.

That's because Canada has more HEART than Tonga.

You can't win without it, you know.

Ok so?Tonga is still better is like sayin France is better than Argentina wich theya re not no matter how many games they won in the past argentina won all the recent ones 04 and 05(i think) 03 was 2 years ago and tonga had no players!

Latest posts