• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey No offense to anyone

H

Humphreys

EA made tonga WEAK!!!!im playin world cup with the all blacks and the pool games i only use subtitudes and im beat tonga 28-nil and a nice try by doug howlett at the 80th minute with a sidestep on the FB but tahts not my point they are weak!!!!because before this game i beat italy 15-10 and Canada 14-5 and in my point of view in real life Tonga is Way better than Italy and Canada Combined dats just my opinion

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 15 2005, 10:32 AM
EA made tonga WEAK!!!!im playin world cup with the all blacks and the pool games i only use subtitudes and im beat tonga 28-nil and a nice try by doug howlett at the 80th minute with a sidestep on the FB but tahts not my point they are weak!!!!because before this game i beat italy 15-10 and Canada 14-5 and in my point of view in real life Tonga is Way better than Italy and Canada Combined dats just my opinion
I know what u mean.In fact i played the six nations tournament and i defeated france 28-0 and then in the last week i defeated italy only 8-0.i think it depends on the variety of the opposite team.Its' like the real rugby in fact sometimes the team which should be more easy to beat can come up with a surprise.
P.S. this time i gotta defend Italy.We have a stronger team than tonga..we defeated Tonga in the last world cup in australia.

Yea maybe Italy is better than Tonga probably better yea but Canada better i dont think so but yea i guess is what your saying but i was kinda surprised i could beat them so easily on hard mode and im not Good at all at this game i barely win game but it makes it better...exept for the Ten Nations i cant win with argentina lol o well and my bad for all the other crap i started on Hard Mode is Crap forum thing

I've noticed that EA revived the hot and cold streaks for players in all their games this year. I dunno if this has anything to do with the price of sliced bread, but that will affect results in this years game.

// and in my point of view in real life Tonga is Way better than Italy and Canada

Check the world rankings before you go mouthing off about who is better than who guys.

11. Italy
13. Canada
20. Tonga

Just coz YOU think they're better doesn't mean they are... I know you said "in my point of view" but this is hardly worth a new topic, yeah?

well in my opinion again Canada is Shiet o well no offense but can this be possible Hard Mode 28-7 28 minutes on the game im Nz agaisnt ireland!!

28-14 now but can it be hard or maybe i made a mistake and put normal coz i know for a fact that i put hard lol

Brian O'Driscoll IS UNTACKLABLE NOT FAIR!!!

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 15 2005, 12:11 PM
Brian O'Driscoll IS UNTACKLABLE NOT FAIR!!!
No offence, but did you mean Distacklable, Intacklable, or Subtacklable?

Because untacklable is not a word.
<

Again - is 28-14 not an accpetable scoreline? I don't understand what your question is.

its 35-14 im just saying agaisnt Ireland is there any possibibly taht my game is on normal coz im not sure i saw hard on there but any1 get this score coz i beat the pumas on a slaughter of course but i dont know of course its acceptable i dont even get my question :\ i confused me

... lost me in there buddy, what is it you are finding difficulty with? the fact that Ireland can score 14 points against you? or whether you can score 28 points against them on Hard?

truly, i dont see how anyone could be offended by the fact that Tonga is not good enough in the game.

Latest posts