db7276mo.jpg

DB8096-788550.jpg

DB8143-708169.jpg

DB8165-742230.jpg

DB9002-785921.jpg

DB9130-730181.jpg

DBGator2-756036.jpg

db12026dy7.jpg

Hey, aint that RC two from back on the first pic..........

Webby. That guy is wearing lip stick aint he? oh dear, chick he's with is a bit off too.

In the 8th picture, the 1st guy's tan is absolutely f***ing disgusting!!! [/b]

I really hope they're just taking the ****, cause nobody would think that looks good..........surely........

church.jpg

Someone had to know this was going to come from me...
So, yeah, Doucheback, and a hot chick. No offense, RC.

<div class='quotemain'> In the 8th picture, the 1st guy's tan is absolutely f***ing disgusting!!! [/b]

I really hope they're just taking the ****, cause nobody would think that looks good..........surely........

[/b][/quote]
Mate, there are so many deluded, self proclaimed "fashionistas" out there that its not funny. They think such things make them look terrific, chic etc. BAH!

<div class='quotemain'>
church.jpg

[/b]

Gav, whatta guy!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah what a douchebag

DB9002-785921.jpg

I thought "Black Face" wasn't allowed anymore? Surely this is a throw back to the days of Amos and Andy...
illus-2.1-amos%20cr360.jpg

That's the result of a solar bed, where you're supposed t o wear protective goggles, since your eyes can be severly damaged by the UV lamps.

I can't help it, critique on every single picture:
1st: Is it my idea or is the third one starting from the left just too good to be true? Looks ilike he never learnt not to play with electricity. His outfit really finishes the look.

2d:Why is her skirt undone? I can't be the only one thinking 'saggy'. And yes, he does look like he's wearing something on his lipsticks, possibly chapstick (that's less bad then lipsitck, right?)

3d: Doesn't bother me too much, guy has a bit of a beer belly, but other than that, and the hair, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

4th: The guy looks like he was hit in the face with a frying pan. And too wide to be real.

5th: I'm having my 'I can count that left one's ribs' problem here. And with the way she's dressed.

6th: The couple in the middle should be shot for their outfit. And in his case, the hair-do.

7th: What alcohol can do for you, I so hope that's not father and daughter :s

8th: Those kids should be informed of the consequences of too much sunbathing, people get skin cancer like that. Not to mention the people pointing and laughing.

9th: They look pretty young, hope they'll get to their senses. There'ss till hope there.

10th: It's what I call the 'lights on, no one home' facial expression. The guy is an expert at it.

11th: I have a problem with the left girl's outfit. Underwear should only be seen by so many people, the entire world does not need to know where she buys her lingerie. On the guy, bad outfit, fake tan, wrong jewelry, and again 'saggy' boobs.

Laetca, they've skipped "sun bathing" and gone on to shoe polish. You don't look that brownish orange colour from tanning. It's an artificial product. It's shoe polish. I'm fully convinced.
polish.gif

church.jpg

[/b]

Offense taken. ********.

The guy in the second picture has got an awesome body tho!

There's something wrong with his skin, I mean the markings somewhere between his nipple and his shoulder.
And his gut is still sticking out :)

I did my best to give a fair comment on each and everyone of them

I often say that about my <strike>six</strike> <strike>24-pack</strike> barrel...

Those are called his abs and they look like they're sticking out because they're so big.
The guy is pumped.
[/b]

Ot's called a gut, and it's icky, it looks like he might be pregnant or something :s

Are we looking at the same guy?
I mean, it doesn't stick out THAT much!
Take a look in any fitness magazines - buff guys pretty much look like that.

Latest posts