• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How fast does Shane Williams run the 100m Sprint

Oh FFS, I leave the forums for 6 months and i totally forget that online...no-one can see your tongue in your cheek.

shane williams and all of the other wales wingers would be blitzed in a race by Pierre Spies, I'm a wales fan so I'm not biased towards Spies but he is lightening quick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WALESFORTHEWIN! @ May 29 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
shane williams and all of the other wales wingers would be blitzed in a race by Pierre Spies, I'm a wales fan so I'm not biased towards Spies but he is lightening quick[/b]

Halfpenny looks the fasted of those at the moment (well not this exact moment....he's probably asleep at this exact moment and his calf hurts too....but I think we all got my drift). So I'd like to see him race Spies.

Spies is very fast for a big man but he isn't that fast overall most wingers could probably catch him, thou his 60m run against the Crusaders showed how he just managed to outpace 2nd 5/inside centre Tim Bateman who's really not known for his speed but is well known for chasing down players and not letting up.

Latest posts