• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because... __________

S

Sir Speedy

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he ate my babies.

Why do you hate Jonny Wilkinson?

I hate Jonny Wilinson because he fits too many blades on his razot thing and I cannot afford his products.

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he plays for Newcastle and has a ridiculous haircut.

Other than that I don't hate him at all...

I don't like him because everyone rates him on his form 6 years ago or his intermittent form between getting injured all the time, I don't like him because he never proved himself, it's like he gave up after he'd done everything he wanted to do in rugby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 30 2009, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't like him because everyone rates him on his form 6 years ago or his intermittent form between getting injured all the time, I don't like him because he never proved himself, it's like he gave up after he'd done everything he wanted to do in rugby.[/b]

Now ladies and gentleman, take note of this kind soul's use of words. You see, he uses "I don't like him" rather than "hate". Hate is a very strong word indeedy! Shame on all you petty TRFers!

I don't like Johnny Wilkinson because he beat Australia in the 2003 RWC.

I hate him much in the same way that Republicans hate the Queen...

...he won't defend himself :p

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he stole my first name. Name-stealer!!!!

Plus he symbolised the boring kicking game that won England games time and time again for years and years...........*snore*

This thread is on the road to failure. Not one legitimate reason to hate the guy yet, produce the goods lads, or accept the harsh reality that nobody hates Wilko!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Mar 30 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he stole my first name. Name-stealer!!!!

Plus he symbolised the boring kicking game that won England games time and time again for years and years...........*snore*[/b]

Change. The. Record.

if i were english i would hate jonny wilkinson for wasting his talent away buy not taking the advice of so many people to look after himself much more in the game...

it is all well and good to make big hits, go into rucks like a flanker to push your body to the limits of itself and your talent, and that has massive rewards as he proved

but not at every opportunity...

it is no wonder that he is constantly injured

he should see a SHRINK not a physiotherapist.

What a pathetic waste...!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 30 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This thread is on the road to failure. Not one legitimate reason to hate the guy yet, produce the goods lads, or accept the harsh reality that nobody hates Wilko![/b]

Exactly, the things I posted were based on his club and his hair.

I don't hate him at all.

Latest posts