• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the PC version

S

sean43

I got my PC version today, I have to say it is better than the Ps2 demo I have. This is probably because the demo was made in October, and the game has been updated since then

Here are the differences
Passing is quicker and smoother
Players run better suited to their size
More cut scenes with fighting!
Kicking is a lot harder and faster

I did a lions tour, the kit for the Lions is absolutely perfect. Newport stadium is also the best to play at

No I did not download it. I did think about it though, but a friend of a friends managed to wangle this copy out his local store

So...........It must be out friday?Eh?

yeah,are you welsh,where are you from,what local store,was there any news of the ps2 version.

lol,

Yes I am welsh and have not missed a Welsh Rugby home game in 6 years, I live in the suburbs of Cardiff, I cannot say anymore

lol, I was lucky to get a pair this time but if I see any I will try and keep you posted.

Yea I know, ridiculous amounts of ebay. I am suprised anyone has not asked a question or something. I will be happy to post a few requested screens

HIya sean, seen as ever1 else has ignored my requests, can you possibly post some northampton screens PLEASE, and maybe a squad list.

Thnx

it sais on gamestop that the game just arrived today,that would make sense,as it sais shipping out on the 8th on the rugby website,im going to ring my local stall tommorow.

it sais on gamestop that the game just arrived today,that would make sense,as it sais shipping out on the 8th on the rugby website,im going to ring my local stall tommorow.

Deja Vu?

hehe
<

lol sumthing like that,the computer froze on me so i ended up posting twice without knowing it.

Latest posts