• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I need help for roster, please

A

anthonynail1

Hello
First, sorry for my english but i'm french and it's difficult to me ...

I have a problem with the roster in Rugby 06.

I took modify roster's on this forum (Evol and BW) and i use woosah and darfh editors but i can't use this roster in a world league.

Explains : when i put the modify roster in my Rugby06 folder's and i delete existing roster in my document folder i have the good roster for play europe cup or tourney but when i start a world league i have bad name, bad face (like mallak, rossery...).

If someone can help me or mail me a roster that match on world league (with correct name, face or position for north hemisphere) it will be very cool.

Thanks a lot.

there is a button on my editor to make a default roster. it will save it into where you saved the editor.

then you put that file which ends in .rdf where your rugby06.exe file is and there you have it.

you should be able to play it with world league.

cheers

Hello
First, sorry for my english but i'm french and it's difficult to me ...

I have a problem with the roster in Rugby 06.

I took modify roster's on this forum (Evol and BW) and i use woosah and darfh editors but i can't use this roster in a world league.

Explains : when i put the modify roster in my Rugby06 folder's and i delete existing roster in my document folder i have the good roster for play europe cup or tourney but when i start a world league i have bad name, bad face (like mallak, rossery...).

If someone can help me or mail me a roster that match on world league (with correct name, face or position for north hemisphere) it will be very cool.

Thanks a lot.
[/b]

Thanks Woosah for help but one questions :

I must to rename this file to "roster" or i put the file (example : eaea65744f66e6a6ea.rdf) in rugby.exe folder.

Because when i play a normal game or tournament (except world league) the name are good but when i play world league i have default name and face (ex : rossery, mallak...)

Did i fake aanything (load roster, delete some files, rename files or else...)

Thanks for answer.

move the "(example : eaea65744f66e6a6ea.rdf)" file into your rugby06.exe directory, dont rename it and you will be sweet for world league.

enjoy. let us know how you go :)

move the "(example : eaea65744f66e6a6ea.rdf)" file into your rugby06.exe directory, dont rename it and you will be sweet for world league.

enjoy. let us know how you go :)
[/b]

Thanks Woosaah that run well

Latest posts