• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I was at a Q&A with Ally Hogg and Rob Dewey today...

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
E

edinburgh_gunner

Was at a Q&A with Ally Hogg and Hugo Southwell today, quite interesting. Wee kids asked them a couple of daft questions but there was a few good ones. Hogg is optimistic about being fit for the Euro games, and Dewey said he was hoping for a cap this year.

Best thing was when Hogg was asked who does he like least:

Hogg: 'Matt Dawson, he's got the sort of face you just want to punch'.

Classic.

yea i'd want to punch dawes in the face to if he ripped my countries team apart year after year..

Well he's right. Matt Dawson is a right twat. And DC, were you not watching the 6 nations this year? We were doing the ripping.

Hogg and Dewey play for Edinburgh Woosah. I though you might have heard of Hogg as he is one the best back rows in the NH.

I reckon Daws is alright really...He's a good blue and that dummy against the Springboks is always worth kudos.

Was it him who delibereately wore his World Cup winners medal through customs at the airport to set off the metal detector just to rub it in to one last Australian. :)

Well he's right. Matt Dawson is a right twat. And DC, were you not watching the 6 nations this year? We were doing the ripping.

Hogg and Dewey play for Edinburgh Woosah. I though you might have heard of Hogg as he is one the best back rows in the NH.
[/b]

yea and dawes is also about 40 now... if a bunch of 20 some year olds couldnt handle him then thats pretty damn sad

what happend the past 10 years?

Latest posts