• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intensive care?!?

Got to agree with Knowls on this one Esoj you cannot comment until you have played the game. Check out the poll on your verdict on RC2006 can you vote on that
<
? Or have you already voted based on other peoples gaming experience on how good or bad the game is
<

of course i voted why wouldn't I

nice conspiracy there knowsley. keep believing.

what is wrong with believing other peoples opinions that have played the game. I trust people enough on this forum to back their judgement. and I as i have said I am waiting for ea06 to come out before making my decision.

but knowsley's conspiracy works as well doesn't it.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 07:57 AM

what is wrong with believing other peoples opinions that have played the game. I trust people enough on this forum to back their judgement. and I as i have said I am waiting for ea06 to come out before making my decision.

hey esoj ... so its not just me that thought you were being negative!

... and in your post you say that "I trust people enough on this forum to back their judgement"

yet you haven't once trusted anyones judgement when thay have said it is good

... its just constant negatives (I quoted them all to you before, remem?
<
)

now go sit beside Los

yesh los has been banned again. and why would i sit down beside los.

you quoted rubbish.

knowsleyroader of course will notice. it's like me sticking up for rl 2. he will defend it to his grave.

I have taken all opinnions onboard the good and the bad. you should read through all the threads as you will clearly see that I have not made my mind up on this game.

go sit down next to knowsleyroader and take several deep breaths

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 07:57 AM

Conspiracy ? What on earth are you on about m8 ? Seriously you have been working at SIDHE too long m8.
<

Im not defending RC06, I just find it it ridiculous that you have been picking up on any negatives mentioned about it and going " Yeah, yeah sounds crap why have Swordfish done that. Its rubbish " when you havent touched the thing.

you are. you and st helens jump on anything somebody says that is negative about the gaem.

you think I have made my mind about the game you are physic it seems. you know my thoughts better than myself I congratulate you.
if you had been reading the thread I actually changed my thoughts on a lot of issues. ie in the editing thread where you have a go at me yet again. did you ever read the rest of the thread. I am guessing not.

I have only voiced concerns based on what other people have said about the game. and if you were reading threads you would notice that my view on the rucks as changed a lot. why does commenting on the bad of rc2006 incurr so much hate from you and others.

No I have not played the game but so what. why should I fork out money for the game if I won't play it. it is good reviewing and information gathering.

but you are physic so you already know what I will be doing before I even do it.

Esoj... If you're basing your opinions solely on others, then obviously you must think that RC2006 is a good game by now... Majority rules... Look at the poll.

indeed and if you have read my recent postings in other threads you would see my view on rucks and others things have changed. i just wish everybody would read the whole way through and see that I wasn't trying to knock the game for the sake of it or that i hated the game from the get go. I guess people can believe what they want on the forum but still is a bit sad when they don't read the entire thread.

I only just got online so I haven't read all of the posts/topics.

Apologies...

Latest posts