• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

Hello Intercept King JdV,

I have minor problems with some of your faces because I don't have their number to assign in editor.
Could you give them to me? Thank you for your help.
Here the list:
  • A.PRETORIUS
  • J.LOMU

Hey Ross bit off topic but do you happen to have a World cup 07 roster floating around? If so are you able to send it to me thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbyfrench @ Aug 23 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello Intercept King JdV,

I have minor problems with some of your faces because I don't have their number to assign in editor.
Could you give them to me? Thank you for your help.
Here the list:
  • A.PRETORIUS
  • J.LOMU
[/b]

Andre Pretorius -> ba21a92c60961c289a9bda6f272b17af.big -> 31920
Jonah Lomu -> 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big -> 16343

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Aug 28 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Ross bit off topic but do you happen to have a World cup 07 roster floating around? If so are you able to send it to me thanks.[/b]

Yeah I think I might still have a RWC 07 roster floating around on my pc somewhere...Will check and get back to you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Aug 28 2009, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Ross bit off topic but do you happen to have a World cup 07 roster floating around? If so are you able to send it to me thanks.[/b]

Hey xusky i have a RWC2007 roster from the old MUP, with correct squads and boots assigned for all the RWC teams. I would be nice to make a RWC2007 patch with all the new faces.

Yer man sounds good, are you able to send me the files. Roster, boots, faces etc. Thanks

Well it's the face id that I use for him and it works....Did you swop Steyn around to be a star player or what?

Well it's the face id that I use for him and it works....Did you swop Steyn around to be a star player or what?

Yeah,I was thinking on replace Ryan Davis with Morne Steyn,and so Morne has the star abilityies,you know?but when I was coping Morne abilities(to change it on Ryan Davis and so on)I click on "Other",so I could know the face i.d,but he has Ruan Pienar's...

Cheers,master720full

Yeah,I was thinking on replace Ryan Davis with Morne Steyn,and so Morne has the star abilityies,you know?but when I was coping Morne abilities(to change it on Ryan Davis and so on)I click on "Other",so I could know the face i.d,but he has Ruan Pienar's...

Cheers,master720full

Are you using the old or new roster editor?

The old one doesn't have the face preview in the editor, does the editor that you use have a face preview in the editor or not?

Newly made faces doesn't appear in the editor with the face preview because their info isn't in the face.xml file.So you won't see the face in the editor but it should be fine ingame...

Latest posts