• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

I just found the face making tutorial, so i'll try to do some, as i have a lot of free time these days. I'll try the scottish players, and some of Clermont. Could you tell if there is a list of player you would need ? [/b]

where?

<div class='quotemain'> I just found the face making tutorial, so i'll try to do some, as i have a lot of free time these days. I'll try the scottish players, and some of Clermont. Could you tell if there is a list of player you would need ? [/b]

where?
[/b][/quote]

I think it might be the same one as what you found,the planet cricket one...?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> I just found the face making tutorial, so i'll try to do some, as i have a lot of free time these days. I'll try the scottish players, and some of Clermont. Could you tell if there is a list of player you would need ? [/b]

where?
[/b][/quote]

I think it might be the same one as what you found,the planet cricket one...?
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, i was talking about the planet cricket tutorial

Hey would you be able to do faces of Australian players Berrick Barnes and Luke Burgess please?

Barnes

Barnes_Berrick_large_image_2.jpg

Burgess

Burgess_Luke_large_image_3.jpg

Could you please not upload to filefront I would really like some face updates but my filefront has server errors!!

I'll try to upload it to the TRF's download section in like a facepack,just have to see if its works because the last time I tried to upload things to the TRF's download section it didn't work.

I'll let you know if I get it to work...

Cheers
Ross

yes it works!!great job ross! :bravo: :bravo:
could you make this italian face players
51572.accred.jpg

51547.accred.jpg

MircoBergamasco_562961.jpg

51555.accred.jpg

Ross

Can you help me please !!!??. I have had a go at making a few faces (and they look good) but now I have come to a dead stop cos I can't get the face into the game. I am struggling with the correct files etc. (I am a novice at all this stuff!)

Please help!

:cheers:

Hey would you be able to do faces of Australian players Berrick Barnes and Luke Burgess please?

Barnes

Barnes_Berrick_large_image_2.jpg

Burgess

Burgess_Luke_large_image_3.jpg

[/b]

yes it works!!great job ross! :bravo: :bravo:
could you make this italian face players
51572.accred.jpg

51547.accred.jpg

MircoBergamasco_562961.jpg

51555.accred.jpg

[/b]

I will try my best to make these faces but I can't promise anything,Im not that good at creating new faces as much as only editing faces.I could maybe have a quick go at Barnes's face cause he has a headgear on so I'll only have to edit the face texture abit and do some changes to a headgear.

Ross

Can you help me please !!!??. I have had a go at making a few faces (and they look good) but now I have come to a dead stop cos I can't get the face into the game. I am struggling with the correct files etc. (I am a novice at all this stuff!)

Please help!

:cheers:
[/b]

Did you make new faces or just edited faces?If I understand you correctly you made new faces but don't what filenames to give them?

If you could post here what you did already and what problems you have or PM m, Im sure I can help you out...

Hello ross, your player faces are absolutley good, whey EA never produce the same quality as you i will never know...

I just have 2 requests if you would do them...

1. Drew Mitchell, Australia

New Look (i always prefered him with long hair)

51112.accred.jpg

2. Francois Steyn

New Look (why did they give him a no.2 his hair was always long and looks cool when its long

SteynDM1710_468x817.jpg

i really hope this does not cause any inconvenience for you and i hope you can make them.

Okay people after alot of hard thinking,I've decided to give up on face making.

I would like to thank all of you for the support and feedback you gave me on my faces.Its been fun trying to make the game more "fun" by editing faces and so on but I've come to a stage now where I don't find enough time anymore to make and edit faces and I'm struggeling alot trying to master o-edit to produce quality faces.

Also with the "Master facemaker" Uli and new facemakers around I'm sure TRF will have top faces coming its way.

I have released my facepack containing all the faces that I've edited and made,it is in the TRF download section.I give anyone permision to edit/better my faces if they wish to do so.

Maybe in a few years(or even months) I might have a go at faces again and might do a few updates here and there along the way...but basically I'm done with face-editing for now.

Thanks again!

Cheers
Ross

Thanks for the comment Gary, I think I will release it tomorrow, might try o-editing bit more...

Latest posts