• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

Then just create Jonah Lomu by renaming a player in the editor or however you wana do it and change his face ID under the "other" tab in the editor to 16343 and remember to put his .big face file in rugby 08 main folder and it should work...

As I said you will not see his face preview in the editor but that is because his info is not in the faces.xml file but it will work in the game.

Cheers
Ross

Shane Geraghty Preview:

Please let me know if its good enough to be released...

Cheers
Ross

Shane Geraghty Preview:

Cheers
Ross [/b]

Thats brilliant mate thanks for doing it. Please release it when you are ready

Thanks

Tom

Okay here is the download:

Shane Geraghty

I used Peter Hewat's(also London-Irish :p ) face as a base to make this Shane Geraghty face,I did O-Edit it abit and changed the texture but it might still look abit like Hewat's face in some way...,I will try and edit it a bit more when I get time but I can't promise anything and Im not that good with O-edit so we'll have to see if I can do anything more with it...

Change his face ID to 26488 in the editor,replaces Bill Young.

Enjoy!

Cheers
Ross

Sorry to ask for two but how about but i was thinking of players to be updated and steyn or ruan pienaar also possible futures?

Shane Geraghty Preview:

Cheers
Ross
[/b]
Nice work Ross looks great. Im struggling with oedit at moment its confusing.

Okay here is the download:

Shane Geraghty

I used Peter Hewat's(also London-Irish :p ) face as a base to make this Shane Geraghty face,I did O-Edit it abit and changed the texture but it might still look abit like Hewat's face in some way...,I will try and edit it a bit more when I get time but I can't promise anything and Im not that good with O-edit so we'll have to see if I can do anything more with it...

Enjoy!

Cheers
Ross [/b]

When I try and set it to 26488 it doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be a face with that number in your roster or the MUP's. And Bill Young of Ulster's face id is 45009. Help!

Sorry to ask for two but how about but i was thinking of players to be updated and steyn or ruan pienaar also possible futures? [/b]

I agree with him, could you upgrade King Carlos face and take a look at Steyn and Pienaar?please :bana:

<div class='quotemain'> Okay here is the download:

Shane Geraghty

Enjoy!

Cheers
Ross [/b]

When I try and set it to 26488 it doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be a face with that number in your roster or the MUP's. And Bill Young of Ulster's face id is 45009. Help!
[/b][/quote]

Faces.xml

This is the faces.xml file I use,using this one you should see his preview in the editor...

Just extract it and paste it in the folder where you installed Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor and make sure the paths are correct in the face.xml.
example.<R08Path>D:\GAMES\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08\</R08Path>
<ImpBigPath>C:\Program Files\Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor\ImpBIG.exe</ImpBigPath>

[/b]

26488 must be the correct face ID for Bill Young,45009 is a face ID for a generic player.And that B.Young of Ulster isn't Bill Young,Bill Young played for the Brumbies(Australia) and has retired... ;)

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ross

Sorry to ask for two but how about but i was thinking of players to be updated and steyn or ruan pienaar also possible futures? [/b]

I agree with him, could you upgrade King Carlos face and take a look at Steyn and Pienaar?please :bana:
[/b]

Do you have a pic of how King Carlos's new face must look like?

And yes I'l see what I can do about Steyn and Pienaar ;)

Cheers
Ross

saints2.jpg

1478266676.jpg

Here they are, could you make his face with the second picture hairstyle or at least change the default face texture of him in the game cause ,to me, he don´t looks like King Carlos ,and could you upload Dan Parks and Mike Blair Rugby 06 faces?Ill been very grateful. :cheers:

I've got the S.Geraghty face to work!! I don't mean to be picky but it does look a little bit like Hewat but it's better than playing with Charlie Hodgsons face!!

Cheers

Tom

You have to remember modders are never happy really, so if there is any problem they may think can be fixed, they will be compelled to do so generally at a later date.

Just like me.. :)

I've updated Shane Geraghty's face texture,nothing major but it looks bit better,but still a bit like Peter Hewat....

I will try and update the O-Model but like I said Im pretty useless when it comes to O-Editing but I'll try my best!

Cheers
Ross

P.S. check page 1 for the updated Shane Geraghty face.

How do you make faces? I was going to try and do D.Cipriani, but i'm not sure how. I have the following programs: FshED, BigGui, Oedit and Photoshop. How do I do it?

Thanks

Tom

The best bet will be to wait for Uli's face making tutorial,it should tell you everything you need to know...

Cheers
Ross

Latest posts