• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

Any possibility of a Francois Steyn face? Thanks for all your hard work guys, trying to make a mediocre game great... [/b]
Use this ID: 10195

Not exact but is quite close.

@MerckZ at the moment Im only editing faces and not creating new ones,might still be a while before I make new faces,just need to sort some things out first.

Also try and use the following face id for Steyn -24453.Its the one Im using for him.

I WILL RELEASE THE FACE UPDATE FOR CHABAL SOON.

AM NOW WORKING ON GEORGE SMITH,MICHALACK AND MORTLOCK

OK HERE ARE SOME MORE FACES MADE BY ME FOR RUGBY 08.

S.CHABAL(LONGER HAIR AND BIGGER BEARD)
Download:
S.CHABAL

J.GOPPERTH(NO BEARD)
Download:
J.GOPPERTH

S.MORTLOCK(VERY SHORT HAIR)
Download:
S.MORTLOCK

A.PRETORIUS(BLACK HAIR)
Download:
A.PRETORIUS

MORE UPDATES ON THEIR WAY :)

PLS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND REMEMBER THE REP :D

CHEERS :bravo:

george smith link dont work :( chabal was really good keep it up, one thing any chanceof editing Rémy Martin coz he has bright white hair, and what was dominicis number from 2006 for woosahs editor cheers :cheers:

YEAH SORRY I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THAT LINK :angry:

TRY THIS ONE SO LONG
G.SMITH

I'LL HAVE A LOOK AT Rémy Martin WHEN I GET TIME.
AS FOR dominicis FACE THE ONE FROM 06 WONT WORK IN 08

YEAH SORRY I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THAT LINK :angry:

TRY THIS ONE SO LONG
G.SMITH

I'LL HAVE A LOOK AT Rémy Martin WHEN I GET TIME.
AS FOR dominicis FACE THE ONE FROM 06 WONT WORK IN 08
[/b]

ahh ok thanks, coz he looks totally weird! smith looks good, cheers

Ok here is another link for George Smith's face just so that everyone can download it and not wait because of Filefactory's download limit.

Download:
George Smith

And here are the face numbers for P.Griffen of Italy and G.Ross of Scotland if anyones interested :D

P.Griffen - 28503
G.Ross - 30523

Pls let me know of any players that you guys know of that have their own unique licensed faces in the game that needs editing :)

Cheers

Yeh hey i was wondering if there was any chance of finding a good face for liam messam, plays for the chiefs...

Thanks...

And im not to sure what im doing wrong but the faces dont seem to be loading up on Rugby 08 can anyone help?

I extracted all the files into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08, not too sure if thats where they are meant to go....

@Superman it should work if you extract the .big files there

@Penry F.Michalack's face number is 29704

@Penry F.Michalack's face number is 29704
[/quote]

mine dont have that number. its rugby 2008 right?

pery all you do is paste that in the face numbers and leave it and save .then when you go to the game it will be his face :)

pery all you do is paste that in the face numbers and leave it and save .then when you go to the game it will be his face :)
[/b]

yes i did that but then his headless.....

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

yes i did that but then his headless.....
[/b][/quote]

well i dunno it works for me

Hi. Do you know the filename in data.gob of the faces asigned to J.M.Hernandes in Woosaah's Editor? It's a generic face or from another player?

Latest posts