• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

here's Michalack's update probably not 100% correct but its the best I can do 4 now :D

DOWNLOAD:
F.Michalack

PS.! remember to use woosaah's editor to change michalack's face number to 29704 otherwise it wont work :p

More faces coming soon!

@BLACK MONDAY YOU CAN FIND MCALISTER'S UPDATE MADE BY ULI85 HERE
ULI'S RUGBY 08 MOD THREAD

And also remember to change mcalister's .big file name you download from uli to 67184e23bd6406b3f29925b2dfe31396.big,the other file name is to short and dont work! <_<

CHEERS :bravo:

here's Michalack's update probably not 100% correct but its the best I can do 4 now :D

DOWNLOAD:
F.Michalack

PS.! remember to use woosaah's editor to change michalack's face number to 29704 otherwise it wont work :p

More faces coming soon!

And also remember to change mcalister's .big file name you download from uli to 67184e23bd6406b3f29925b2dfe31396.big,the other file name is to short and dont work! <_<

[/b]

ross can u do dan carter ? he needs a new haircut and also piri weepu? he needs longer hair and blonde spots

ross munro I have repped you for this excellent thread keep up the good work mate!

<div class='quotemain'>

DOWNLOAD:
F.Michalack

More faces coming soon!

[/b]

ross can u do dan carter ? he needs a new haircut and also piri weepu? he needs longer hair and blonde spots
[/b][/quote]

I have tried to edit carter's face but its abit difficult as he doesn't have a hair part to edit in oedit so I have to try and edit his head wich is kind of tricky :wacko: but Im trying my best!

Cheers

any chance of doin spencers new short hair bleach blondy-white look? and editing mcalisters hair to a near g.henson mohawk? lauaki blondeybits on an afro? cheers.
[/b]

Is this the hairstyle of spencer you want done?

Man your awesome all these mods are the **** and you along with all the other modders should be getting paid from Ea for making their game more bearable to play thanks heaps.

12407520ru0.jpg

HERE IS R.MARTIN'S UPDATE(HAIR NOT BRIGHT WHITE)
DOWNLOAD:
R.MARTIN

MORE COMING SOON :)

CHEERS

@uli85 NO SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THAT TEXTURE MAP THING :( [/b]

Hi ross, MediaFire don't find the r.martin File.
Can you give another link please? thx

<div class='quotemain'>
12407520ru0.jpg

HERE IS R.MARTIN'S UPDATE(HAIR NOT BRIGHT WHITE)
DOWNLOAD:
R.MARTIN

MORE COMING SOON :)

CHEERS

@uli85 NO SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THAT TEXTURE MAP THING :( [/b]

Hi ross, MediaFire don't find the r.martin File.
Can you give another link please? thx
[/b][/quote]

Yeah sorry people i dont know whats going on with mediafire :angry: .maybe the server is having problems?

Try this link if the other one doesn't work

R.Martin

Cheers :bravo:

GO BOKKE! :cheers:

I'VE TESTED THE NEW LINK OF FILEFACTORY AND THERE IS NO FREE DOWNLOAD SLOTS AVAILIBLE SO YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT ABIT,IM REALLY SORRY!

WILL TRY TO FIND A BETER FILE HOSTING PLACE,IF YOU GUYS KNOW OF ANY PLS LET ME KNOW!

CHEERS

Cheers for some of these great patches and for directing me to McAllister. Could I please ask for a change to Felipe Contepomi, I just played with argentina and was wondering if it was actually Felipe playing.

BM

@black monday heres the other faces I've done including contepomi,not the best but it was my 1st try ;) .will try and maybe edit it again :D

OK I'VE FOUND A NEW FILE HOSTING PLACE THAT HAS NO DOWNLOAD LIMITS AND HIGHLY RATED SO HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING SHOULD GO WELL,YOU GUYS CAN STILL USE THE OLD LINKS IF YOU LIKE.

V.MATFIELD
Download:
V.MATFIELD

VINCENT CLERC
Download:
VINCENT CLERC

F.CONTEPOMI
Download:
F.CONTEPOMI

CJ.VAN DER LINDE
Download:
CJ.VAN DER LINDE

S.Williams
Download:
S.Williams

C.JANTJIES
Download:
C.JANTJIES

PLS REPORT ANY PROBLEMS!

CHEERS :)
[/b]

Oops!well here it is anyway

DOWNLOAD:
F.Michalack

More faces coming soon!

[/b]

Hi Ross. Your faces are awesome! It's great to have a facemaker from Rugby 08, and i think you are the only one. It's really hard edit the faces with OEdit. It's maded for Pro Evolution Soccer (there it's very easy because you put a texture and you can edit a fece basing in the texture with UV map editor) but it's very different in Rugby 08. It needs many time and patience.

Well... I've made Juan Martin Hernandez face. I wonder if you know some useless face file in data.gob and the number for woosaah's editor. I can't find anyone. Do you have any list of face files?

Thank you!

Thanx Uli just trying to make rugby more fun

you can use this .big file of Will Greenwood 7249bc2de948d91518e6550aa3f61a5d.big and his face number is 28082 for the editor

Cheers

Thanx Uli just trying to make rugby more fun

you can use this .big file of Will Greenwood 7249bc2de948d91518e6550aa3f61a5d.big and his face number is 28082 for the editor

Cheers
[/b]

Thank you very match man! I've uploaded Hernandez face. Check out my thread.
Cheers!

Are there any other players in the game who had a face in 06, but now don;t. Elissalde had a real face, but now he doesn't. Are the old face names the same?

BM

Yeah I've found a few

P.Griffen - 28503
Elissalde - 1052
Michalack - 29704
G.Ross - 30523
B.Lima - 27611
J.van Niekerk - 20594

just use these numbers as the face numbers in woosaah's editor,will try and find more

Im working on carter,luaki,d'arcy,hickie,rougerie,heymans,weepu and anton oliver for now

Pls if you guys know of any other let me know

Cheers

Latest posts