• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

hey, did Steven kefu have a face in 06? if so please can you tell me, if not do u know a face thats close? cheers

Im working on carter,luaki,d'arcy,hickie,rougerie,heymans,weepu and anton oliver for now

Pls if you guys know of any other let me know

Cheers [/b]

hum if you could do traille ibanez and beauxis it would be cool mate

Just downloaded your face patches Ross, havent installed them but looking forward to it. Keep up the Good Work

hey, did Steven kefu have a face in 06? if so please can you tell me, if not do u know a face thats close? cheers
[/b]

Yes he did, its 32702 in the editor

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Yes he did, its 32702 in the editor
[/b][/quote]

legend because im just finishing off castes now, trying to update all northen hemisphere teams to there best possible lineups. cheers

ALSO FOUND SERGE BETSEN'S REAL FACE.
ITS 2607

WILL ALSO TRY AND EDIT HIS FACE WITH NO SCRUMCAP AND DREADLOCK HAIR

WILL BE RELEASING SOME OF MY FACE UPDATES SOON!

CHEERS

Here is Gordon d'Arcy's update(no ginger hair)

And I've decided to give you guys a before and after :D

Before:

After:

download:
G.d'Arcy

more on their way

hey ross

i have a problem with the game that i am wondering if you could help....i have installed the shane williams face, it use to not have a problem but occasionally i get the green ad orange headgear? also a problem is i have changed 2 of the tongan secondrows faces to people with dreadlocks just by typing in the number in woosahs editor however when i play the game...the dreadlocks on his head only appear when there is a close up anyway to fix this?

if you could do hale t-pole's head? and maybe joseph vaka? the tongan winger with blonde hair? i can send you some photos of both..if you can

Here is Gordon d'Arcy's update(no ginger hair)

And I've decided to give you guys a before and after :D

Before:

After:

download:
G.d'Arcy

more on their way [/b]

I can't download it, looks like there's some problem with Filefront

EXELENT FACES!!!!!

I like them a lot!!!

PD: Could you made for me the Corleto face?? :D

Thanks!!

I tried to make carter's mohawk hair style.Pls tell me what you guys think and if I should release it?

Before:

After:

Sorry the screenshots are a bit small,will try and upload new ones

I tried to make carter's mohawk hair style.Pls tell me what you guys think and if I should release it?

Before:

After:

Sorry the screenshots are a bit small,will try and upload new ones
[/b]

not bad but carter doesnt have a mohawk - heres a picture of him in real life
daniel_carter_spr16216.jpg

but good work though considering in the 3d model it was a bald dan carter :rolleyes: :blush: :Forum37: :beach:

ross, the face id for Steyn is 24453 or -24453, with a minus sign in front?
Thanks for your reply :)

ross, the face id for Steyn is 24453 or -24453, with a minus sign in front?
Thanks for your reply :)
[/b]

Its -24453 with the minus sign infront,its probably not the best face for him but I use that one

Latest posts