• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

<div class='quotemain'>
ross, the face id for Steyn is 24453 or -24453, with a minus sign in front?
Thanks for your reply :)
[/b]

Its -24453 with the minus sign infront,its probably not the best face for him but I use that one [/b][/quote]

Ok pal, thanks again :D
PS: Very good work on your faces :cheers:

Just to let you guys know Im busy with more faces and will hopefully release soon,maybe next week wensday or so.Just struggeling abit with carter's hairstyle!

Cheers

Go BOKKE!!!

Hi everyone!
I got a little problem with some of Ross' faces...
I extract MIchalak, Hernandez an others faces in the main Rugby 08 folder, but when I try to put their id in the woosah editor, I can't find their id!!!

What do you think about it?
What's my mistake?

well for me if you have the latest version of woosahs rugby editor you just copy and paste the number in, you cant scroll through and find it just type of copy it in and it should change the face

FAO Ross Munro,

I wanna have a go at the Henry/Alesana Tuilagi face, but am not sure how to make the faces.

I assume you extract the file from the .big, edit it and put it back in the .big file like with the kits?

Any tips, or any tutorials you know about?

Oh, one other thing i used Sione Lauaki's face for Census Johnston and it seems to work quite well, so it doesn't need an update.

FAO Ross Munro,

I wanna have a go at the Henry/Alesana Tuilagi face, but am not sure how to make the faces.

I assume you extract the file from the .big, edit it and put it back in the .big file like with the kits?

Any tips, or any tutorials you know about?

Oh, one other thing i used Sione Lauaki's face for Census Johnston and it seems to work quite well, so it doesn't need an update.
[/b]

Yeah I will write you a short tutorial of what I know so far and email it to you.Just give me your email either here or pm it to me.

Cheers

Does anybody could give me these face id?

-Chabal
-A. Pretorius
-R.Martin
-Mortlock

Thank you!

I downloaded these faces...

Maybe I made some mystakes, but (for example) chabal has taken Carter's face and R. Martin has turned with dark skin...

guys awesome stuff keep it up. but based on my headless players im guessing i have the old version of woosahs editor. Cept now whenever i go to downloads it tells me i dont have permission to download the files. So if anyone has any ideas or would be able to email me the latest version of the editor it would be much appreciated.

ok i found my way around that. wats this hex editing. and where am i meant to be changing the numbers. A screen shot would be very helpful thanks in advcance guys

Does anybody could give me these face id?

-Chabal
-A. Pretorius
-R.Martin
-Mortlock

Thank you! [/b]

Sebastien Chabal - 29510 Light Skin

André Pretorius - 31920 Light Skin

Rémy Martín - 29309 Light Skin

L.Beauxis - has his own realistic face in 06 so just copy it into the editor. its 24750

D.Traille - just use his face from 06 which is 31923

R.Ibanez - i found a face thats close - 170

C.Dominici - pelous's face works alright with him.

F.Michalak - once his face is 29704 you can download ross's face for him. looks 100% correct to me.

This is what I can offer for France.

Any questions, P'M me.

Sorry guys Im very busy with work lately and have not been able to do much editing,but will do my best to get it done and released ASAP

@William thanx 4 the face numbers for those french players!

Cheers

@Martin1813 - T.Castaigenede was not in
R06 so i cant give you a face number for him.hes got his own realistic face though. but heres a few more -

France

S.Betsen - 2607 (no scrum cap) Warning: you will get red and green headgear.

F.Fritz - 3822

D.Skrela - -24493 (no scrum cap) Warning: you will get red and green headgear.

this is all i can give u to stop those EA punks. :banswor:

Latest posts