D.O'Callaghan

Shane Geraghty
Download:
Shane Geraghty
Face ID: 26488 *replaces Bill Young

Tom Shanklin
Download:
Tom Shanklin

Just extract the file from the ZIP file and place it in Rugby 08 root directory,normaly:C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

Cheers :bravo:

Great work dude!!! Could I make a few requests??

Shane Geraghty
Irish6545squad1.jpg

David Strettle
Quins7816squad1.jpg

and

Jeremy Staunton.
Wasps6396squad1.jpg

Thanks these would be great!

just a couple of requests from me:

Chris Paterson (from R06)
Dan PArks (from R06)
Mike Blair
Jason White and Sean Lamont

if you only feel like doing one, Sean Lamont would be my number 1 choice

@tomrugbyking10 at the moment im only editing faces and not creating new ones,it may still take a while before i can create new faces so pls bear with me.

@mairicampbell3 for Chris Paterson using woosaah's 08 editor change his face number to 24766.
As far as I know is Sean Lamont's face correct,its only his portrait thats incorrect.

And as far as Dan Parks,Mike Blair and Jason White goes I can't create faces for them now but hopefully in the near future!

Im busy working on George Smith,Sabastein Chabal and F.Michalack for now.If you guys know about any other players that have their OWN UNIQUE faces that needs editing pls let me know.

Cheers :cheers:

Any chance of doing the monstrous Tuilagi brothers, Alesana, Henry and Anitelea. Henry and Alesana look very similar so 1 face for the both of them would be fine. Great work Ross and nice to see you have your own thread now :p

Hi. Great Work! I want to make Juan Martin Hernandez face, but he hasn't his own face in the game. Wich face can i replace to do it? I mean some useless face or soething like that. Thanks!

@tomrugbyking10 at the moment im only editing faces and not creating new ones,it may still take a while before i can create new faces so pls bear with me. [/b]

Ok thats fine mate, it will be worth the wait!!

Shane Williams
Download:
Shane Williams

VINCENT CLERC
Download:
Vincent Clerc

V.MATFIELD
Download:
V.Matfield

F.CONTEPOMI
Download:
F.Contepomi

C.JANTJIES
Download:
C.Jantjies

CJ.VAN DER LINDE
Download:
CJ.Van Der Linde

Just extract the file from the ZIP file and place it in Rugby 08 root directory,normaly:C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

Cheers :bravo:
[/b]

im trying to download them but its not working the ones at file factory.... any suggestions?

@uli85 at the moment im trying to get players faces that have retierd like Bill Young,Tana Umanga,Elton Fatley ect...When I've got all those faces .big files I can start making new faces for the game.

@Penry could you pls tell me what error you get when you try to download?maybe the download limit was reached when you tried to download?

@uli85 at the moment im trying to get players faces that have retierd like Bill Young,Tana Umanga,Elton Fatley ect...When I've got all those faces .big files I can start making new faces for the game.

@Penry could you pls tell me what error you get when you try to download?maybe the download limit was reached when you tried to download?
[/b]

all the faces at file factory does not work. there's an download link but when i click on it nothing is happening. only Shane Williams's is working. but its on an other site. so what must I do?
peace bru...

Penry did you click on the free download tab?(the green tab).It must work,I've just tested it again and its working.

Pls try again and let me know

Cheers

OK I'VE FOUND A NEW FILE HOSTING PLACE THAT HAS NO DOWNLOAD LIMITS AND HIGHLY RATED SO HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING SHOULD GO WELL,YOU GUYS CAN STILL USE THE OLD LINKS IF YOU LIKE.

V.MATFIELD
Download:
V.MATFIELD

VINCENT CLERC
Download:
VINCENT CLERC

F.CONTEPOMI
Download:
F.CONTEPOMI

CJ.VAN DER LINDE
Download:
CJ.VAN DER LINDE

S.Williams
Download:
S.Williams

C.JANTJIES
Download:
C.JANTJIES

PLS REPORT ANY PROBLEMS!

CHEERS :)
[/b]

no problem. thanx bru...

Could you try the ones I posted in the other thread? And Chabal is a definite one, needs longer hair and black beard.

Any possibility of a Francois Steyn face? Thanks for all your hard work guys, trying to make a mediocre game great...

Latest posts