Interval training

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi,

Does anybody knows a site where I can dl a interval working out program for my Ipod, would like to improve my running.

Cheers.

Hahaha

Fart
I've been waiting for this response since the very first time I posted the word "Fartlek." The first time our coach told us we were doing Fartlek Training I told him, "Coach, I'm not licking any farts."

I used it during the month of July and the beginning of August. Works really well. But two weeks ago I found a sparring partner ( a former boxer) and the result is the same, it's just much more fun running with somebody else.

I used it during the month of July and the beginning of August. Works really well. But two weeks ago I found a sparring partner ( a former boxer) and the result is the same, it's just much more fun running with somebody else.

Okay...I've got it downloaded, but have yet to use it. Once it cools down a bit out here, I'll hit the pavement. What were your settings?

Eurm good question, can't remember tbh, I only have a nano so limited capacity.
I also used another program which includes music and a voice saying 'go' a kind of MP3 Cooper test thing. That was hardcore. Will see if I can find it back.
Most people weren't that keen on this application ( the one you posted) but give it a try.

Latest posts