• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRB Under-19 World Cup

Man I watched the Kiwis play Wales and the difference in play was immense and holy sh.t that front row of NZ is the biggest by a long shot I have seen at that level. Buy the size of the boys I think they stole a couple of silver back gorillas babies from africa.

I know its unreal, 17 - 18 year old kids built like brick sh!thouses, its all down to genetics, has to be I cant see how you can produce these type of players, they're not just big either, they're f*cking lightning quick too.

Anyway the teams look fairly evenly matched both packs completely dominated their opposition, i would say the baby blacks have the superior backline but S.A's defence looks solid, difficult to call this one, baby boks might have to bully a win.

not to hand, check out rugby365 or allblacks.com

i watched the game, **** me they got a 130kg+ plus prop unreal, the backline is dangerous, from scrum half to fullback all have serious pace.

the future of rugby in SA and NZ is in seriously good health

Good too see Wales will still be dominated for the next 15 years.

Zac Guilford - how's he been doing? He usually played at centre for my school but they had him out on the wing, at least in the Welsh game (saw him score a try on the news)... and does anyone know if Daniel Kirkpatrick has had any game time?

Canada vs Italy for promotion tp Div A next year

my heart says Canada but my brain says Italy

Good too see Wales will still be dominated for the next 15 years.

Zac Guilford - how's he been doing? He usually played at centre for my school but they had him out on the wing, at least in the Welsh game (saw him score a try on the news)... and does anyone know if Daniel Kirkpatrick has had any game time?
[/b]

yeah he (DK)played well in the semi's, seems a well composed player and got the backline moving like no ones business

for those people in nz who want to watch the final, it will be televised live on tv3 6.30 am.

Oh awesome I'll definitely be watching this...after mimic's question has been answered as soon as possible :D

That final was all one way traffic. Even with the Baby Blacks centre in the bin lolz..

Ben Afeaki is a huge prop, a bigger version of John Afoa it seems

Ok I'll say it.

We got our asses handed to us, seriously handed to us !

I feel sorry for that baby black though, looks like he allmost broke his leg.

I couldn't help but flinch when they showed that action replay :eek: '

Typical youngster though, first few words you hear him say "awww **** ! "
bless him ;)

Did you guys see Pieterson the number 15 flying :lol2tn:
[/b]

LOL!

Yes, that was funny. The hit made by the #13 of the Baby Blacks wasn't as dangerous as it seemed. It was high yes, but it didn't look like it was around the head?
Certainly not a yellow card offense. He probably only got a yellow card cos of the flying fullback.

LOL! Gives a whole new meaning to 'flying fullback'.

I thought it was right giving the yellow card because it was a high tackle and refs need to be tough on high tackle offenses. But the fullback did over react with him flying through the air like that. The baby Boks also look scared to tackle, bunch of pussies.

High? Was it around the head? It didn't look like it to me, although I only saw the replay once.. As long as it doesn't make any contact with the neck or head, it shouldn't be counted as high

It was above the shoulders, the it's deemed high. Also he only used one of his arms, the law states you have to use both.

Oh, ok fair enough then. I thought it was on the top of his shoulders.

You have to use both?

So if you make a desperate dive, and one hand manages to clip their foot, that's deemed as illegal? I mean, how many times have we seen those? I've never seen it being called up.

Oh, ok fair enough then. I thought it was on the top of his shoulders.

You have to use both?

So if you make a desperate dive, and one hand manages to clip their foot, that's deemed as illegal? I mean, how many times have we seen those? I've never seen it being called up.
[/b]

For some reason that is diffirent, but if you use only one arm it could be seen as a stiff arm or shoulder charge.

Latest posts