• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRB Under-19 World Cup

Great future for New Zealand rugby, especially at a time when we all know that a lot of current ABs are leaving the country after the World Cup.

Ireland take the plate but did we actually play well at any stage or was any of the results anything beyond what should have been expected from us? I didn't see any of the games as I'm travelling but I got the impression from the reports that we didn't play well!?

I had a frend in that compitition, represented Fiji and got sent off against Scotland lol

whe next u19s tournament?

there isnt it got scrapped in favour of a u20 junior world championship (modeled after a real world cup) so that teams like usa, tonga, fiji can play new zealand, england, south africa etc instead of chinese taipae and zimbabwe.

they also scrapped the u21 in the process

scrapping u 19 and u 21 for u 20 is a real blow for nations like australia. also makes having colts as u 21 a bit redundant

yep supposedly its better for nations like usa, fiji, japan, georgia etc because now we get the luxury of getting absolutely raped by the likes of new zealand..

Ben Afeaki (NZ prop) used to goto my school and was an absolute tank. We've got Patrick Leafa at our school now and he's even better, a friend's dad who was PR manager for ABs and is on board of the Blues reckons he could play for the ABs. Leafa also has a bit of a playing resemblance to another Sacred Heart old boy, Sean Fitzpatrick. Definite one to watch, here's hoping the lad can make it.

Will Genia YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! He went to my school in 05 absolute freak and hes bro is in my grade and hes just as good.

Latest posts