• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is Crespo happy?

To be honest Crespo strikes me as a more realistic footballer, he knows he well paid, doesn't have to break his ******** playing week in week out, and will ultimately be fresher come the world cup, he's in a win win situation plus when he's likely to pick up a Premiership winner's medal and possibly more than what does he have to complain about?

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 19 2006, 09:31 PM
Harry Kewell is the best player in the world. In both codes.

What looking & acting like a girl!

When was the last time you have watched Harry Kewell?

He has been a pile of **** since he joined Liverpool.

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jan 20 2006, 09:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jan 20 2006, 09:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 19 2006, 09:31 PM

He has been a pile of **** since he joined Liverpool. [/b]
I admit he's going through a rough patch lately what with being one of Liverpool's best in the last 6 or so matches and scoring the game defining goal the last time he played... but I'm sure he'll get over it and be back at his best in no time.

Wally it's been a long time coming, he's generally been shite since he joined Liverpool.

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jan 20 2006, 09:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jan 20 2006, 09:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 19 2006, 09:31 PM

He has been a pile of **** since he joined Liverpool. [/b]
When was the last time YOU watched him? He's been our best player since November!

He's generally been injured since joining liverpool(NOT SHITE) and he scored 14 goals in his first season for us when he was playing out of position and still getting used to the team.

St Helens is right he's been one of our best players since returning and hes only gonna get better.....he still aint 100% fit.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 20 2006, 11:23 AM
He's generally been injured since joining liverpool(NOT SHITE) and he scored 14 goals in his first season for us when he was playing out of position and still getting used to the team.

St Helens is right he's been one of our best players since returning and hes only gonna get better.....he still aint 100% fit.
No he didn't, he's only ever scored 9 goals in the premiership for Liverpool in his time there, he's never been top scorer even in his time at Leeds.

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Jan 20 2006, 10:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 20 2006, 10:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Jan 20 2006, 11:23 AM

No he didn't, he's only ever scored 9 goals in the premiership for Liverpool in his time there, he's never been top scorer even in his time at Leeds. [/b]
Sorry he scored 11 in all competion in his first year and was injured in the second half of that season.

And i never said he was top scorer for leeds he's a left winger what do you expect.

But if you are trying to say he wasnt a class player for Leeds your crazy, he was easily one of the best players in the premiership in his time at leeds, let alone there best player

I remember Leeds chairman Peter Ridsdale saying Harry was worth 50 million

And poor old Leeds and poor old Peter Risdale turned down £24 million for him from Inter!
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 20 2006, 11:22 PM
And poor old Leeds and poor old Peter Risdale turned down £24 million for him from Inter!
<
Yeah i know
<
but i dont think he wanted to go anywhere but anfield

Even though he hasnt played much for the reds 5 mil for him is a steal and he seems like a new signing the way he's been playin lately.

Even with the merchandising and popularity Down Under he pays for himself, £5 million is a snip. I haven't thought it for a while, I do a little bit more now.

Especially when we bought Diouf for 10 mill......what a waste of money.....im sure there will be more over priced over hyped Diouf's around after this years World Cup.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 21 2006, 12:56 AM
Especially when we bought Diouf for 10 mill......what a waste of money.....im sure there will be more over priced over hyped Diouf's around after this years World Cup.
Diouf's excellent for us, I'm very glad you wasted your money on him. I love him (mostly).

Latest posts