• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is Wwe Wreslting Counted As A Sport???

meh i dont think either are hot
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 10 2005, 12:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 10 2005, 12:53 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Nov 10 2005, 11:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 10 2005, 10:58 AM
Anyway, there is a form of wrestling (although it's nothing to do with WWF) that is still a soprt; MMA. PRIDE and UFC are the best 2 known companies.

UFC is the shizz!!!!!

Sorry but WWE is just an excuse to go out and have a fun night. Will be interesting when it comes to Wellington......
EXACTLY! WWE is a F#CKEN JOKE! All roided up no talent losers who'd get the absolute crap kicked out of them in K1, UFC, PRIDE or any of em! And don't bring up kirt angle, because winning a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics is a heck of a lot less competative than winning UFC. [/b]
To be fair, he'd proberbly win al lot of matches on points by takedowns.

Originally posted by ak47+Nov 10 2005, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Nov 10 2005, 01:28 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
Anyway, there is a form of wrestling (although it's nothing to do with WWF) that is still a soprt; MMA. PRIDE and UFC are the best 2 known companies.

UFC is the shizz!!!!!

Sorry but WWE is just an excuse to go out and have a fun night. Will be interesting when it comes to Wellington......

EXACTLY! WWE is a F#CKEN JOKE! All roided up no talent losers who'd get the absolute crap kicked out of them in K1, UFC, PRIDE or any of em! And don't bring up kirt angle, because winning a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics is a heck of a lot less competative than winning UFC.

WWE is a joke and people who watch it need to look in the mirror more often...
you cant compare UFC to Roman Greco

Why dont we compare UFC to kickboxing or Boxing, or even Karate, or any other martial art.............the UFC champion would smash them all

Roman Greco.........along with Archery, Shooting and fencing is regarded highly due to its tradition in the olympic games.

Angle deserves recognition in the one of the oldest forms of pysical contact known to mankind (not the wrestler LOL) [/b]
Erm, Roman Greco, Judo, Kickboxing, Boxing and karate all are use in Mixed Martial Arts.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 10 2005, 03:16 AM
take ortiz ufc lightweight champion...and put em in a bout wit remy bojaski the k1 champion and remy wud f*** his head up from long range
***o Ortiz is a *****.

yeah I watch alot of UFC in California during the summer. Was staying in Santa Barbara which is Chuck Lidell's hometown so every time he fought the bars were jammed. Also whenever Diego Sanchez was fighting the Hispanics were all watching. Good buzz.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Nov 10 2005, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Nov 10 2005, 03:16 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Nov 10 2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

UFC is the shizz!!!!!

EXACTLY! WWE is a F#CKEN JOKE! All roided up no talent losers who'd get the absolute crap kicked out of them in K1, UFC, PRIDE or any of em! And don't bring up kirt angle, because winning a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics is a heck of a lot less competative than winning UFC.

WWE is a joke and people who watch it need to look in the mirror more often...

you cant compare UFC to Roman Greco

Why dont we compare UFC to kickboxing or Boxing, or even Karate, or any other martial art.............the UFC champion would smash them all

Roman Greco.........along with Archery, Shooting and fencing is regarded highly due to its tradition in the olympic games.

Angle deserves recognition in the one of the oldest forms of pysical contact known to mankind (not the wrestler LOL)
<
..pffft

one punch from a pro heavyweight boxer wud gutter these foolz...take tank abbot fo example not so much the technical wrestler but formal champion

put em in a brawl wit david tua and he wud be forced to choke on his teeth and his gumz

take ortiz ufc lightweight champion...and put em in a bout wit remy bojaski the k1 champion and remy wud f*** his head up from long range

no ones the best fighter...ufc is too technical...best fights and most fair fights are when there are no refereez
<
[/b]
yeah 1 punch and your right

but they gotto land that punch, and its gotto be bloody good

these UFC guys, dodge missiles, from the knees, arms, elbows, head, feet, all directions, thus I believe the UFC guys could dodge SLOW ASS TUA FROM 2 DIRECTIONS, AND 1 HEIGHT, WITH HIS PUNCHING....ALL DAY LONG

Boxing is too 1 dimentional - which is why people love it...its fists, and nothing else, but technical fist throwing and blocking and dodging

UFC on the other hand is everything bar weapons.............1 grapple and TUA's a new born cripple

TUA's punch takes nearly a second to finish....in that time, UFC would be sucking his cock, bighting it off, and slapping his face with it

hahaha not only tua...watta bout a 6'5 lewis or the speed of roy jones...a yung iron mike tyosn wud pound any of those dudes to death put them in a real fight situation outside with no ref..id back boxers everyday

there reflexes are WAY better in standing positions...boxers are are trained on the eyes to take punches till they dont blink...so practically open with vision they have better vision to spot out the attack

haha ken shamrock lost in pride fighting anyway..hes spose to be a legend and he GOT KNOCKED OUT

He should have retired, He lost his last match pretty bad because his ankles could support him when he threw kicks. Frank Shamrock has a better record then Ken anyway.

Roy Jones Jr would knock any of them out anyday( maby thats just a biast comment, Us Islanders love our boxing).

UFC guys dont dodge quick blows, I havnt seen any UFC fighter with Legit stand up, what they call great stand up fighters is laughable.

No UFC has the reflexes to dodge Roy Jones JR at the present.I dont want to see anyone tell me they would out do Roy Jones JR from '96.

is that punching like legal, its like he is hitting him like a hammer kind of, my god thats brutal.

still i am not a fan of boxling/fighting of any kind. i did martial arts for 10 years, only did tornaments just to see how i would fare against someone with the same rank and abilities to me. i won a couple not many but i felt i was to much of a wimp. i dont see the point in fighting for sport. fighting for life yes not for sport.

i did fighting for fitness, but it wasn't really fighting it was more just training for self defense, if i ever needed it
<

Not a boxing man myself either too be honest, doesn't interesting me in anyway possible.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 12 2005, 02:01 AM
Randleman3.1.gif

Lets see a boxer survive that
LOL whack, that guy wouldnt be able to take the boxer down, Id be confident fighting in the UFC, Ill probably get whooped , But im not scared to go in. WHY?? Makes me laugh to see there stand up and striking game,

Ive seen Boxers who couldnt make it in Boxing kick some ass in UFC. WHats so special about your that lil clip you had up..."Lets see a boxer survive that" LOL that was weak ive seen worse.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS+Dec 6 2005, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALLBLACKS @ Dec 6 2005, 07:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 12 2005, 02:01 AM
Randleman3.1.gif

Lets see a boxer survive that
LOL whack, that guy wouldnt be able to take the boxer down, Id be confident fighting in the UFC, Ill probably get whooped , But im not scared to go in. WHY?? Makes me laugh to see there stand up and striking game,

Ive seen Boxers who couldnt make it in Boxing kick some ass in UFC. WHats so special about your that lil clip you had up..."Lets see a boxer survive that" LOL that was weak ive seen worse. [/b]
The point of course is they'd have to avoid being knocked out by the boxer first, then manage to get them in that position... not very easy. I doubt that bloke would have lasted long against Roy Jones Jnr in his prime.

Sorry, best I could find at short notice!
<

Anyway though, it does show that it's a piece of **** to take down a boxer with MMA rules.

Than...

Randleman3.1.gif

WHat are you talking about, Roy Jones would knock any of those fools out before they could even get near him, Ive seen MMA and UFC guys, they are scared of each other during stand up, And every and I mean EVERY fighter in the MMA has an ugly stand up.

Latest posts