• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is Wwe Wreslting Counted As A Sport???

W

woosaah

Anyway....

I am goign to it when the tour new zealand, i have no idea why, i havn't watched wrestling since i was 12 o_O, my flatmate was going and i said if he wants me to go ill go but i am not paying. so he paid for me.

this isn't til like march though

but my god wrestling, at westpac stadium in wellington (what happens if it rains? all the girly wrestlers are going to get wet)

anyone here watch wrestling???? who should i expect to fight (who is still figting from like 92? hogan, macho man? brett hart?)

hehe

It's "Sports Entertainment"

Hogan is still around I think. Bret Hart had a stroke.

your kidding? i know rick flair is still around at like 80 or something, hogan wouldn't be much younger wouldn't he?

would be good to c the old fella lol

wait... that just sounds wrong...

Trivia: Hawk (unfortunately deceased) from the Legion of Doom's son is called A.J. He's a linebacker for Ohio State. He's predicted as a First Round pick in Next year's NFL Draft. Good player.

Just you Loratadine
<

On this other chat room there is this guy who is so into wwe.............what he does is he gets people one on one and talks about how he is going to fly over and wretle with them.............then he starts talking his trash talk to you
<
...........he really wants a real life wwe experience
<

Lucky he is into wrestling and not something like Socom or something
<

Because you watch wrestling?
<

Surely
Originally posted by loratadine @ sometime fictional
I want to insert my penis into another male whist sucking one

is a bit more likely to make people think your gay than saying you like wrestling!
<

----------

Anyway, there is a form of wrestling (although it's nothing to do with WWF) that is still a soprt; MMA. PRIDE and UFC are the best 2 known companies.

i am surprised at how many people actually posted in this thread so soon
<

Dont worry lora i know heaps of people who are into it

and unfortunatly i think they are ghey for it

jks
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 10 2005, 10:58 AM
Anyway, there is a form of wrestling (although it's nothing to do with WWF) that is still a soprt; MMA. PRIDE and UFC are the best 2 known companies.
UFC is the shizz!!!!!

Sorry but WWE is just an excuse to go out and have a fun night. Will be interesting when it comes to Wellington......

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Nov 10 2005, 11:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 10 2005, 11:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 10 2005, 10:58 AM
UFC is the shizz!!!!!

Sorry but WWE is just an excuse to go out and have a fun night. Will be interesting when it comes to Wellington...... [/b]
EXACTLY! WWE is a F#CKEN JOKE! All roided up no talent losers who'd get the absolute crap kicked out of them in K1, UFC, PRIDE or any of em! And don't bring up kirt angle, because winning a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics is a heck of a lot less competative than winning UFC.

WWE is a joke and people who watch it need to look in the mirror more often...

fun night? i hope it will be ok, hope there isn't going to be any drunken idiots... wait... ill be a drunken idiot not paying any attention to the wrestling.

i am surprised they are coming over really. i knew they were going to sydney as i have another mate going to that one.

cricky i hope they arn't trying to take over the world o_O

If Sean Michaels turns up with Angle and the Rock, it will be a special night

regardless if its fake/rehearsed....what they do involves skill, and in some form is an art

Havent watched it since the Rock v Stone Cold v McMahon days

you'll see some hot ladies either way
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Nov 10 2005, 11:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

UFC is the shizz!!!!!

Sorry but WWE is just an excuse to go out and have a fun night. Will be interesting when it comes to Wellington......
EXACTLY! WWE is a F#CKEN JOKE! All roided up no talent losers who'd get the absolute crap kicked out of them in K1, UFC, PRIDE or any of em! And don't bring up kirt angle, because winning a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics is a heck of a lot less competative than winning UFC.

WWE is a joke and people who watch it need to look in the mirror more often... [/b]
you cant compare UFC to Roman Greco

Why dont we compare UFC to kickboxing or Boxing, or even Karate, or any other martial art.............the UFC champion would smash them all

Roman Greco.........along with Archery, Shooting and fencing is regarded highly due to its tradition in the olympic games.

Angle deserves recognition in the one of the oldest forms of pysical contact known to mankind (not the wrestler LOL)

i use to watch it heaps..till i got older and found out it was real..so my mum didnt lemme watch it

but really tho..i was a wwf nut until stone cold and da rock droppd off the telly sets as did i

they gimmicks are sooooo played..they goin back in history every year with the stuff they do

Originally posted by ak47+Nov 10 2005, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Nov 10 2005, 01:28 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Nov 10 2005, 11:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

UFC is the shizz!!!!!

WWE is a joke and people who watch it need to look in the mirror more often...
you cant compare UFC to Roman Greco

Why dont we compare UFC to kickboxing or Boxing, or even Karate, or any other martial art.............the UFC champion would smash them all

Roman Greco.........along with Archery, Shooting and fencing is regarded highly due to its tradition in the olympic games.

Angle deserves recognition in the one of the oldest forms of pysical contact known to mankind (not the wrestler LOL) [/b]
<
..pffft

one punch from a pro heavyweight boxer wud gutter these foolz...take tank abbot fo example not so much the technical wrestler but formal champion

put em in a brawl wit david tua and he wud be forced to choke on his teeth and his gumz

take ortiz ufc lightweight champion...and put em in a bout wit remy bojaski the k1 champion and remy wud f*** his head up from long range

no ones the best fighter...ufc is too technical...best fights and most fair fights are when there are no refereez
<

damn i still have trouble reading chiros posts i thought that would have passed by now o_O

how hot is stacey keibler and torrie wilson. two of the hottest chicks EVER. love the way stacey gets in the ring!!

Latest posts