• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

ive been starved by this cruel world of a decent rugby game...i hope now thats not the case.....i just got it...WITH A FREE RUGBY BALL!!!1
<
...i pre-ordered the xbox version last saturday after i went to pasifika...and hav been patiently waiting...

YEEHA...my boss said we'd finish early today..and i was like "SWEET AS BRO!!"
my aunt was great enuff to take me to gamesman and then drop me off home...WHATTA QUEEN...so ill be playing soon in about 15 or so minutes..after good shower and lunch...ILL BE HAPPY
<
<
<

hahahahaha i picked mine up @ 9 this morning
games ive played so far:
ALL BLACKS vs wales=19-12
HURRICANES vs reds=5-38
HURRICANES vs cats=24-8
HURRICANES vs sharks=7-6
HURRICANES vs bulls=24-12
HURRICANES vs stormers=5-36
So yea ive got a lot of hidings in a couple of my games and its only on normal so thats primo, so far good players are henson, umaga, spencer and weepus alright

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 17 2005, 01:26 PM
WHATTA QUEEN...so ill be playing soon in about 15 or so minutes..after good shower and lunch...ILL BE HAPPY
<
<
<
What's for lunch?

C'mon, don't hold out on me, chiro.

Alright, alright, just take a picture with your cellphone and post it.

I'm hungry, man.

Big ups to Gameplanet and NZ Post Courier for the delay in delivery of my game.
<

That must be us man!!!! You better call Chiro or I'll come hunting
<

No seriously, I am in the middle of some very serious school work (damn, the timing) as we have ERO visiting us next week for the whole week. So I am very busy. If you want to know what Ero is about.....well they come once every 3 years to suss out your school. It is the equivalent to your final exams for your degree..... very serious.

So Chiro I won't be rushing off anywhere to play it today. However I do have a free slot on Saturday afternoon to play so I EXPECT you to call to come over then.
<
Then you can teach me as that will be my first time.
<

Don't forget I can pick you up if you need a ride. Bring your brother too

How lame for you tHe_MaC. My Gameplanet order arrived sometime today. Just played my first game (10min halves v Waratahs as Chiefs on normal). Won 33-3 so I'll play a few more and then I might have to give hard a go.

Edit:
Re:ERO. When I was in primary school those ******** came and told the school we weren't allowed to use the big tree swing.
<

Yeah, it's obviously mainly NZ Post screwing it up as usual. All thye other non important games have turned up on time. Just not this one.

My gameplanet order arrived at home at 1:07. I left home after eating lunch at about 1:05... ahahaha. I'll be playing all night.

wat up,wat up

captain u serious?i had a glass of water coz i was so anxious to play
<
<
<

yo man i was thinking bout shower or just playing the dam thing first and clean later...but seeing that i hadnt showered in a week or so...mind u it was the quickest shower ive ever had(take dirty clothes off......put clean clothes on...wait...sniff sniff...wats that smell?)-uhh so gg u up for saturday
<
<

nah the graphics are cool...the animations however are PRIMO!!!...good stuff...i was playing around with caucau and roko...i got hammered by the chiefs(i had fiji)

so far so good...its all smooth
its mcdonalds...im lovin it

BUT.......

i have to mow the freakin lawns!!!
<

note to self......hate grass..except for the stinky one
<
<
<

Sweet i picked up mine today i am stoked about it, i hate the commentator though he just sux and isn't very acurate either. whas with claling nil or zero naught. just get to me a bit. murry is pretty good even though i don't like him much at all.

graphics are to bad, would be better if i had the pc vers but i been playin it on my xbox
<
and i like it, took a game or 2 get used to the passing buttons but that sorted itself out pretty quick
<

load times are pretty damn quick 2

excellent....

Only got my copy yesterday afternoon... I'm very impressed!!! Great game play, holes in the midfield seem SO easy to find though... First game was Baabaas v PI and I lost 10-5 thanks to a 50 meter try by vili!!!
<

Enjoy it boys, i know i will!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
whas with claling nil or zero naught.[/b]
<
<
<

after sending my son off to pre school, waving goodbye to my wife and baby girl as they went visiting today quickly got ready to shot off to gamesman @ 9.30am to find out the courier hadnt dropped off the rugby (and fight night round 2). So eager to play this game i waited and waited and waited and waited somemore, refused to play the demo there just not my thing demos. a few hours later finally......... best rugby game i have played nothing left to say well worth the purchase and the wait. The ol Xbox is going to get a good work out.
<
happy gaming.

Everyone that has the game are pricks. And Evil.*

*This comment may have been influenced by the fact that NZ Post Couriers did not deliver the game to tHe_MaC today.

hey Gandalf you got the PS2 or Xbox. I hope the PS2 is still good.
Question for guys who have played PS2 and Xbox

1) Does it matter much when on sideview between the two?

I understand their would be quiet a difference on Classic2.

Latest posts