• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ITM Cup - Round 4

Darwin

AKA Dingo_Darwin
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
Round four - another round with only two games - starts on Tuesday night, with North Harbour hosting Counties in Albany. North Harbour will be desperate to gets some points on the board after suffering heavy defeats to Premiership sides Waikato and Canterbury in their opening two matches, while Counties will want to build on the solid start they have made thus far. On Wednesday Northland, fresh of an upset win of Waikato, host Manawatu who will be under pressure to get the win after suffering two heavy defeats to start the season.

Round 4 Fixtures

Tuesday 4th September:
North%20Harbour.png
Versus%20Magners.png
Counties%20Manukau.png

North Harbour Stadium, Albany. 7.35pm.

Wednesday 5th September:
Northland.png
Versus%20Magners.png
Manawatu.png

Toll Stadium, Whangarei. 7.35pm.

Good win for the turbos, and they needed it to get their season under way. Apparently the turbos were paying $15 to win 13 and over, my loyal mate put a lazy 100 on it. Good little payday for him.

Good to see the Turbos get the win. I didn't see the match, but there was some good tries by Manawatu, though I'm not sure whether to put them down to great Manamatu attack or poor Northland defense! Jason Emery fended of Rene Ranger for one try, and a couple of tries were scored off good kicks - the one scored by number 22 was a cracker!

Latest posts