I've got a funny feeling about this

Don't Skip Leg Day

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Does anyone get the impression that we are going to want Rugby World Cups gameplay and rugby challenges features and graphics?

If only in a magical world they put the two ***les together and had all the gameplay with all the features/modes.... oh i can dream!

Does anyone get the impression that we are going to want Rugby World Cups gameplay and rugby challenges features and graphics?

If only in a magical world they put the two ***les together and had all the gameplay with all the features/modes.... oh i can dream!
OK,you're enjoying ART POT...hhahaha nice thinking,but deppends on each person style

never really played career modes or provincial cups... just jam with the boys, choose your country of choice and away we go.

I have to agree. I think that HB's will have the better gameplay, while sidhe's will be playable, but not as good.

So far I have seen nothing to suggest RWC gameplay will be better than RC, but I guess we are all just assuming that because they made the previous EA games. We have seen so much more of RC that to be honest I am far more excited about that coming out.

A 40 second long trailer?

I bet even after the RWC demo people will still go on about how much more we've seen of RC!

A 40 second long trailer?

I bet even after the RWC demo people will still go on about how much more we've seen of RC!

I totally agree with you there bro, you just carn't please some people i guess :)

ive been impressed with both games so far just happy were not getting two pixelated piles of shite

Olly in fairness there have been way more screenshots of RC and the player editor trailer and way more questions answered by Mario etc. Be fair.

Plenty of questions answered on here, including in depth answers on actual gameplay etc.

I think were on about media here which sidhe have released more of as of right now, that is fact. Having said that no one will care in a months time.and all this "can't please some people" rubbish, stop moaning, no one is complaining here.

I think were on about media here which sidhe have released more of as of right now, that is fact. Having said that no one will care in a months time.and all this "can't please some people" rubbish, stop moaning, no one is complaining here.

Sadly you are incorrect.

People are moaning constantly and therefore its as you call rubbish.

Last edited:
I personally think people should stop expecting so much from this game and be greatfull there is a rugby game coming out and we can suggest different things we would like to be in this game throughout the forum.

i think sidhe approach has been stella
because they are soo heavily feature set - both franchises can survive for the short term
i'd imagine if they both delivered similar experiences, only one would survive
the way it is now, we are getting 2 games of rugby - vastly different from eachother
i reckon HB for Gameplay and Sidhe for features and modes
if your a rugby gaming purist - you will be purchase both games so you can soak up each games strengths

RWC really SHOULD have better gameplay... they've been at union much longer. Sidhe's for a first union effort looks much better visually IMO and looks like it plays well. The bunching issue could be a game breaker in RWC...

You may well be right - but the new screens of RWC look just as good as Sidhe's effort... Of course, the game which isn't the official world cup one is always going to have greater depth but even if RWC is just a rehashed Rugby 08 it'll still have awesome gameplay as long as the difficulty has been raised!

mmmmm.. definitely, RWC needs to show it's strength which is gameplay. This demo is a very smart option but it i only 5 mins and on easy so you'll be racking up 50-0 at the end of the day. if you have friends or brother you can have hours of fun with it and a lot of rematches(if you know what I mean). I'm already getting a bit jumpy and want to play it first.:)

Latest posts