• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

James Corden is a window licking jamook

Then again, I ******* hate BBC3. Alot of the stuff I see on there and think "Is this channel like...a test tube for all the shite the BBC don't wanna show on their real channels?"

Ah good, someone else thinks the same as I do!

Although to be fair, BBCs 1, 2 and 4 are all equally as bad!

He's not done anything to upset me recently other than exist, but that's reason enough. Complete, total and utter whopper.

Discuss.

Offending your Captain Picard must have driven you right over the edge. I can see why you'd be mad, if he mocked Shatner there'd be hell to pay.

Last edited:
By all accounts Stewart was the bellend in that encounter.

Ah good, someone else thinks the same as I do!

Although to be fair, BBCs 1, 2 and 4 are all equally as bad!

Yeah Bullitt. ******* hate it. Bane of my sodden TV license. However, what I mean is, if you watch the other channels they actually seem to make an effort with the shows they put on. You can guarentee BBC 3 always has some home-made shite that's more YouTube worthy than T.V. worthy.

By all accounts Stewart was the bellend in that encounter.

Picard was the aggressor? Really? Not what I would have expected from a man who wouldn't fire on a Bird of Prey if it blatantly crossed the neutral zone uncloaked. Kirk on the other hand would have told the fat **** where to get off.

That's because Kirk only knows 1 Klingon phrase which roughly translates to "I f*cked your mother. Bring it on, my dearest daughter".

OT: Corden is an unfunny fat arsehole with as much equally low charisma of that unfunny and ill-educated scouse [strike]"comedian" [/strike] tosser, John Bishop.

That's because Kirk only knows 1 Klingon phrase which roughly translates to "I f*cked your mother. Bring it on, my dearest daughter".

OT: Corden is an unfunny fat arsehole with as much equally low charisma of that unfunny and ill-educated scouse [strike]"comedian" [/strike] tosser, John Bishop.

Yeah, Kirk is the man and Cordon sucks ass. That's all I have to say on the issue.

Shatner is quality.
Corden is quality.
Gavin & Stacey is quality.
John Bishop is quality.
Abbey Clancy is MINT!!

Is he the scouse guy, or the guy from muppet treasure island?
If the scouse - i agree, he's quality
If the treasure island guy - his sketch show was about as funny as a kick in the crotch

Maybe it's because I spent a lot of time in Liverpool, but he's on my wavelength, definitely.

Muppets Treasure Island is the best film ever made.

That it is, that it is.

Having said that, Muppet Christmas Carol is up there

They should do a Muppets Gavin and Stacey; that way they can still use James Corden to play Smithy

First year of uni our living room had 2 TVs. During Christmas we would play Fifa on one and have Muppets Christmas Carol on the other. When the film ended we used to be lk 'what do we do now'....... 'Play it again!!!'
For about 2 weeks :p

Latest posts