• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Japan RWC 2019

Did you get em? I am now just under 2k in the queue and 20 mins on the clock before I get kicked out - ahhhhh

Let in 1 minute for maintenance started and had to stump out for the cat A. for England v Argentina, but will be a good game I reckon. Also got England v France and a few of the smaller games at 3000 each which is a bargain.
Good luck tonight!

Let in 1 minute for maintenance started and had to stump out for the cat A. for England v Argentina, but will be a good game I reckon. Also got England v France and a few of the smaller games at 3000 each which is a bargain.
Good luck tonight!

I've had no joy. Got in the queue when it openedbyesterday and had 70000 ahead of me. Finally got in at 1:15am UK time this morning but no availability for England vs france or japan vs scotland, despite the ticket availability tracker thing saying otherwise. I would take that ticket tracker with a pinch of salt. Those are the only 2 games I need. Hope i get more luck on Saturday but doubtful!

I've had no joy. Got in the queue when it openedbyesterday and had 70000 ahead of me. Finally got in at 1:15am UK time this morning but no availability for England vs france or japan vs scotland, despite the ticket availability tracker thing saying otherwise. I would take that ticket tracker with a pinch of salt. Those are the only 2 games I need. Hope i get more luck on Saturday but doubtful!

Aye I'm after them and they were gone by the time I got in (Was 50000)

I don't suppose anyone has an idea if tomorrow's sale will make available fresh tickets, or is it just a follow on from tuesday-thursday of this week that's available to everyone?

I don't suppose anyone has an idea if tomorrow's sale will make available fresh tickets, or is it just a follow on from tuesday-thursday of this week that's available to everyone?

Sounds like if they are down as sold out they are sold out, but nothing certain.

Sounds like if they are down as sold out they are sold out, but nothing certain.

Looks like all types available for the moment. I was sat on the countdown page from 11:20pm, and the

Looks like more are available since Thursday. Started at 60000 in the queue. Nightmare! It's completely random where you end up as I was on the countdown page on my laptop 1 hour 40 mins before and it gave me number 90000, 15 mins prior on my phone and I'm 60000!

I got a 500 odd queu number. It was slim pickings in there final A & D category popped up but couldn't basket.

Had 4 x Eng v Arg D in basket but got booted out back to queue after 30 mins before I checked out. So word of advice make sure to checkout in a timely manner.

I got a 500 odd queu number. It was slim pickings in there final A & D category popped up but couldn't basket.

Had 4 x Eng v Arg D in basket but got booted out back to queue after 30 mins before I checked out. So word of advice make sure to checkout in a timely manner.

Impressive to manage number 500! Unless you know something I don't ;)

Its a random numer, all users on the page at 1 am got given a random number basically, didn't matter having it up for 12 hours before hand

Wish I did. Just multiple laptops with multiple private browser windows so you get different queue IDs.

There does have to be a way to get round the queue somehow though.

Hey everyone. I have two quarter final 4 tickets to swap for two quarter final 2 tickets.

As a Scotsman I must admit I don't think we will top pool A.

Anyone in possession of two quarter final 2 tickets and looking for two quarter final 4 tickets by any a chance?

Please get in touch if so and we can arrange a swap.

Cheers,
Nick

yep, trying to get some lower cat Eng v Arg but I keep missing them
Hi David,

I've managed to get 4 x catD tickets for England v Tonga but I'm looking to swap them for 4 x England v USA tickets because I won't be in the country for the Tonga game. Do you know anyone who will be willing to do a swap?

Looks like Nagusa and Nadolo have been told to quit international rugby by their club

Both retired within 24hrs of each other, this close to a world cup, just after signing new contracts

Latest posts