• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Japan RWC 2019

Nope still @ 15k odd in the queue. Got all my tickets sorted anyway, just looking as enjoy the chase

I'm still at 45k in the queue... 2 games I'm looking to get still; England v France and Japan v Scotland. Probably going to have to wait for the resales.

Been waiting in queue since 10 am but no luck getting the tickets we want, all gone already!:(

I think peoples best bet will be to the Fan resale, which starts 31st of May.
Just because of how random tickets will be going on.

Better than having 14K+ ahead of you.

Bit the bullet and got Cat A for England vs France. Was surprised to get anything by the time I got in. Just one more game to get now.

I've just managed to login to the site and found in my Profile info. that the address is for my old house!
Aggghhhh, I thought I changed it back in February.
Looks as if 2 tickets are going to the wrong address.

Lots of tickets available on the site right now for almost all matches. Be quick! Just completed my set :)

I want to go to Japan for RWC with my wife.
PLEASE HELP!
I don't want to go via England rip off merchants planned tours. Any Ideas?
Hi myself and a friend are doing our own, I have followed gullivers and another tour operator
As a guide and it is much cheaper. Booked flights with Korean air out of Heathrow, we are following Wales pool games so flying into Tokyo and out of Fukuoka. Hotels I have booked with booking.com with free cancellation. Tickets booked with rugby World Cup official site. Will be using bullet trains to get around.
Hope this helps

More availability showing now, must be resale tickets.

No final, England v France showing to add but then can't put in basket

Thanks I just tried and had the same problem even if I put 1 ticket in
Just emailed them

Well I've got 2 England vs France Cat A tickets up for resale, sat together. They haven't sold yet, but when I try and add 2 of those tickets to my basket, it says unavailable. So God knows how it all works.

I'd say someone is scraping the hell out of it but not checking out, their software should really stamp that stuff out.

Or they've made available the matches and categories there will be and will drop the inventory at a random point later to try and combat the touts.

I'd say someone is scraping the hell out of it but not checking out, their software should really stamp that stuff out.

Or they've made available the matches and categories there will be and will drop the inventory at a random point later to try and combat the touts.

Most likely the latter I think. I'm pretty certain I read in their small print somewhere previously that your resale tickets won't all go up instantly but periodically. Bit pointless of it to say they're available now though when they clearly aren't ☹

Ticket sales have been closed for temporary maintainence. Hopefully sorted it all out.

Just read nothing exciting, they had the semi venue listed wrong for a bit so correcting that

https://travel.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1188880.html

Rugby World Cup 2019 Organizing Committee, revealed that he had carried out the sale erroneous part of the game in the official ticket site.

Sold have a period error in the June 5, about two and a half hours at 30 minutes to 19 hours 59 minutes and 17, during this time, the venue name of the semi-finals to be held on October 27 in the "Yokohama International Stadium" It has been described as "Toyota Stadium". The cause is, there is a manual operation mistake at the time of ticket system maintenance.

Purchaser the number of mis-sold tickets are 346 people, the number of tickets in the 911 sheets, in order to contact the subject, describes the situation. The purchaser, either re-issue the correct ticket, to be able to choose whether to cancel.

Along with this, the official ticket site, has been taken measures of a temporary pause in order to fix the problem. It will be able to operate normally as soon as they are confirmed, to open again.

So who is doing a stopover on their way to Japan and where?
I'm stopping off in Seoul and planning on visiting the DMZ.
Is Ivana still there?

Latest posts