• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Japan winger Daisuke Ohata Retires

No for some odd reason the old man decided to write the names of the try scorers and who they got replaced by ...

Remember his try against Wales, he rounded Jason Jones-Hughes hahaha!

How high exactly would the standard of rugby that he played for his club in those videos because there seemed to be a massive crowd? and are foreigners allowed to play in the league?

That's university/college rugby. There's almost no foreigners, and they get better crowds than the Top League.

As for the Top League, the maximum of foreigners allowed is 3 by each teams on the pitch at the same time.

He was a great service to Japan. Masuho, Kurihara and Onozawa, were/are alright as well.

Ye seen that video, looked a decent option, wonder why he never made it to a better standard of league.

he played two matches for Clermont in 2003, and scored 4 tries in his second match against Montauban

I might be going to Korea for 6-12 months next year, I'm well taking my boots and joining one of the local teams :p

have you been to Korea then?

As promised RWC '99 Program Action ....

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

japanteam2.jpg

were Brett Sinkinson and Shane Howarth good for Wales out of interest?

Last edited:
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mqpp4KKnTIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Try

Latest posts