Just bought an x-box

Rich Taff

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Ok, have just bought an x-box.

I have Forza Horizons and Fifa 16 so far (waiting on Star Wars Battlefront).

I suck at Fifa, I love Forza, and I'm getting rather annoyed about my 'deal' that included Star Wars still not having the bloody game in stock yet.

Who else plays them?

Need to lose against people other than my friends 11yr old son!

Play Fifa and Forza quite a lot, though neither much online. Really not fussed about Battlefront, just doesn't do it for me.

Don't play FIFA. But play Forza off line a bit.
Would very strongly recommend the Tomb Raider games, they have a superb story/movie experience to them.
Plus the Batman games are superb too. Nothing quite as satisfying as creeping around in predator mode scaring the bejeezus out of the hoodlums, and taking them all down one by one without ever being seen.

I'm on Xbox, play Fifa and Battlefront. Battlefront has an awful 'campaign' mode, which is essentially the online game against bots.

I'm with Mumbles on the Batman comment. If you've got some spare cash the Arkham Knight is an outstanding game. Witcher 3 is excellent as well, but you need to have the time to play it.

Have Battlefront now. Took on the double xp weekend last week and have a rank24 newbie with access to blasters of mass destruction.
Richard G Rex is the xbox name, so add me if you want. The universe needs to know extreme rugby still exists! ;)

Latest posts