• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kapa O Pango scrapped?

Originally posted by Dumbo@Jul 10 2006, 06:40 PM
Explain this: 32-12
Simple. Australia still has **** forwards and Jonathan Kaplan takes it in the rectum.

I was serious with my question though... What the hell was the deal with that 70s HAKA? That was **** weak.

Yup, **** weak.

Shocking really.

Kapa O Panga is OK with a lot of us though.
There was talk a while back about NZ Rugby having to pay for rights to use Kamate... shocking

I'm not sure why the Haka was even used back then, everyone was white and clearly didn't care too much for it.

Originally posted by Wally@Jul 10 2006, 06:55 PM
I'm not sure why the Haka was even used back then, everyone was white and clearly didn't care too much for it.
Yeah, they looked like a bunch of ****** sailors on shore leave didn't they? :p

its shamefull that they did the haka like that. the kiwis (NZ league team) still do a haka similar to that. shows no respect to our culture.

that haka down in CHCH was awesome. good to see Rico Gear leading it. Tana gave it everything but he just didnt look quite right. i think because Rico and Piri Weepu both have backrounds in culture groups they just look alot more slick. they wiri theyre hands alot better and theyre pukana's are how they should be.

alot of the players seem to think the pukana is about poking your tounge out. i rember my dad telling me when i was young that a good pukana is judged on the size of your eyes, not on the length of your tounge.

look into tanas eyes and you see someone trying hard but just doesnt have the confidence yet. look at rico or piri's eyes and you see someone about to rip your jaw off.... especially in the throat slitting motion...bloody awesome....

Yeah he seemed to have more control, Tana just looked, pardon me bt, a bit retarded performing Kapa O Pango. ITs fine to amp up, bt not look like your nearly gona sizure, its got to be performed strongly and in control. Thats what we had to do for our one anyway.

Originally posted by shiznit@Jul 15 2006, 04:18 PM
its shamefull that they did the haka like that. the kiwis (NZ league team) still do a haka similar to that. shows no respect to our culture.
The Kiwi league HAKA may not be as feasome as the current All Blacks version, but it's still NO WHERE NEAR as bad as that 70s AB one... I mean ****! I've seen Tall Blacks haka's better than that!

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 15 2006, 06:08 PM
Tall Blacks do a better Haka then the Kiwis.
Meaning that the very gay Tall Blacks do a better HAKA than the 1970s All Blacks! Man, that's just sad!

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 16 2006, 12:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 15 2006, 06:08 PM
Meaning that the very gay Tall Blacks do a better HAKA than the 1970s All Blacks! Man, that's just sad! [/b]
Those Gay's owned your arse for 35 odd straight years.

Welcome to Groundhog Day.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 16 2006, 09:04 AM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 16 2006, 12:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

Meaning that the very gay Tall Blacks do a better HAKA than the 1970s All Blacks! Man, that's just sad!

Welcome to Groundhog Day. [/b]
groundhog day was a few months ago.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 16 2006, 08:04 AM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 16 2006, 12:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

Welcome to Groundhog Day. [/b]
Who cares? those 35 years occured in a time when Rugby Union was about as popular here as gridiron... It's like me gloating about our utter dominance of NZ in League.

Latest posts