• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kelleher: S14 is poor, NH better

/circle of life. [/b]

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LzIO2QTBaw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LzIO2QTBaw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

(Obviously trying to sabotage the thread)

Na, I'll just say you're wrong and run away before I'm crushed by 20 responses telling me how I'M wrong. Then we'll get some NH'ers who'll come and tell you guys that you're wrong!
/circle of life.
[/b]

Your rhetoric is astounding, truly demolished my argument. Bravo :bravo:

You guys can not seriously believe that clubs who actually have to buy "has-been" players to compete, have a serious chance against the likes of the Crusaders or Chiefs or Sharks?

[/b]

:lol: They would beat the Sharks who are cack at the moment, now replace that with the Stormers :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'>
You guys can not seriously believe that clubs who actually have to buy "has-been" players to compete, have a serious chance against the likes of the Crusaders or Chiefs or Sharks?

[/b]

:lol: They would beat the Sharks who are cack at the moment, now replace that with the Stormers :bravo:
[/b][/quote]

Yea i wont argue. Stupid Sharks :wall:

Can't blame him for a <strike>correct</strike> opinion.
Ahem.
[/b]

Justaretard.jpg

I enjoy both styles of play between the two hemispheres. That's what makes the sport even more interesting and competitive. You can be proud of whichever hemisphere you're a part of, but there's no need for ignorant responses to something so unimportant of a statement made by a single player.

Super 14 is awesome attacking rugby whilst Northern hemisphere rugby is more about defence. The two really shouldn't be compared.

When SH teams and NH teams play against each other people will start comparing. It's inevitable. But by now, it's quite predictable. Predictably inconclusive

I think NH rugby is better because it is played during the day. Why do those SH teams play at like 3am? Madness!

Please use my signature for future reference when this argument pops up again.

who plays rugby at 3am? i have never heard of that.

normally games are played local time at 730pm. we have day games as well but they are all spread out throughout the timezones so there arnt any games that play at the same time. making it so everyone can see their team play live whenever they are playing.

who plays rugby at 3am? i have never heard of that.

normally games are played local time at 730pm. we have day games as well but they are all spread out throughout the timezones so there arnt any games that play at the same time. making it so everyone can see their team play live whenever they are playing.
[/b]
I think he was taking the ****, because it's on 3am thier time....

i would hope so, cause if he wasnt then we would all be a bit worried.

i hop ehe has heard of timezones :)

Rugby is probably the only sport in the world where hemispheres are used in a nationalistic manner.

Latest posts