• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kiwi Barometer

I mainly don't like Boric cos he's a bit too skinny, esp. if he's covering blindside.

Sure Sivivatu has no real kicking game, but why would he need to? He should counter attack every time lolz (this is a joke btw, not serious)

Week 12 Lineup:

1. Tony Woodcock (BLUES)
2. Anton Oliver (HIGHLANDERS)
3. Carl Hayman (HIGHLANDERS)
4. Ross Filipo (CRUSADERS)
5. Keith Robinson (CHIEFS)
6. Liam Messam (CHIEFS)
7. Marty Holah (CHIEFS)
8. Sione Lauaki (CHIEFS)
9. Brendon Leonard (CHIEFS)
10. Nic Evans (HIGHLANDERS)
11. Vili Waqaseduadua (HIGHLANDERS) - not many options..
12. Rua Tipoki (CRUSADERS)
13. Casey Laulala (CRUSADERS)
14. Hosea Gear (HURRICANES)
15. Cory Jane (HURRICANES)

Week 14 Lineup:

1. Tony Woodcock (BLUES)
2. Keven Mealamu (BLUES)
3. Carl Hayman (HIGHLANDERS)
4. Troy Flavell (BLUES)
5. Keith Robinson (CHIEFS)
6. Jerome Kaino (BLUES)
7. Marty Holah (CHIEFS)
8. Sione Lauaki (CHIEFS)
9. Brendon Leonard (CHIEFS)
10. Stephen Donald (CHIEFS)
11. Sitiveni Sivivatu (CHIEFS)
12. Luke McAlister (BLUES)
13. Isaia Toeava (BLUES)
14. Scott Hamilton (CRUSADERS)
15. Mils Muliaina (CHIEFS)

He did play well..

Anyone reckon Brendon Leonard will be picked as the 3rd halfback? He's pretty sharp.

He did play well..

Anyone reckon Brendon Leonard will be picked as the 3rd halfback? He's pretty sharp.
[/b]

I would like to see him get picked but I think they might wait till next year when Byrons gone.

There's been a lot of talk about this guy and it sounds like I'd have to agree that Leonard will definitely be the 3rd man selected for halfback.

No New Caps will be picked this year, I am certain of that.

---

This is the 22 which the Ouija Board told me will be picked when New Zealand play Argentina in the World Cup Final.

1. Tony Woodcock
2. Kevin Mealamu
3. Carl Hayman
4. Ali Williams
5. Chris Jack
6. Jerry Collins
7. Richie McCaw
8. Rodney So’oialo

9. Byron Kellehar
10. Daniel Carter
11. Sitiveni Sivivatu
12. Luke McAlister
13. Isaia Toeava
14. Doug Howlett
15. Mils Muiliana

16. Neemia Tialata
17. Antion Oliver
18. Troy Flavell
19. Chris Masoe
20. Jimmy Cowan
21. Nick Evans
22. Rico Gear

Spot on with the team but 'Argentina'?

Did not see that happening, Argentina???

this years team will be too hard to pick imo, too many good loosies this year, the all blacks coaches did a great job developing that depth!

Bring back cully!!:D:D

Interesting team Ripper. Who would you move to #12 if Luke McAlister got injured?

Evans off the bench to 10 - Carter to 12 if he has to leave early. Than for the games where McAlister misses the entire 80 minutes either bring back Mauger (Who will still be in the 30 Man Squad) or continue with the Evans/Carter combo.

There is no way you pick Cowan over Weepu in that lineup. Jimmy's a good defender, but that's about it. Weepu has a superior kicking and running game and has a pretty solid defense to boot.

Well actually your wrong, since I did pick Cowan over Weepu, So I obviously found a way to do it.

Well actually your wrong, since I did pick Cowan over Weepu, So I obviously found a way to do it.
[/b]

Yeah Ripper you can do what you wanna do, but I think Cowan is considering a move up to Europe next year but not yet decided.

Everybody is supposedly to about to sign up and leave for Europe - including Graham Henry.

Evans off the bench to 10 - Carter to 12 if he has to leave early. Than for the games where McAlister misses the entire 80 minutes either bring back Mauger (Who will still be in the 30 Man Squad) or continue with the Evans/Carter combo.
[/b]

Or you could put Toeava on 12, Mils on 13, Gear on 14 and Howlett on 15

[/b]

Oh hardeharhar Ripper. Yes you did find a way to do it by doing it, but I say you're wrong cuz I can and Cowan sucks balls. So there.
As for Toeava at 12. No way man he is a proven performer at 13 and the ABs always perform better when they have a 2nd 5 who can cover fly-half rather than a outside centre who can cover 2nd five.

Agreed. The All Blacks have struggled for too long over the position left by Umaga ever since. Toeava at centre for sure. He has proved more than is necessary, more than any other no. 13 from NZL Super 14 franchises. Toeava has certainly erased critics that haunted him last year.

Latest posts