• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Let the Hate begin

that the thread where i still never once mentioned doing cocaine, or even advocating its use, but came up with constructive arguments for legalisation of drugs in general? good comeback.

and believe me, I really don't approve of coke. It's production pours gallons of chemical waste into South American river systems. The criminals who run it cause major problems for coca farmers, governments and millions of other people indirectly involved in its production. It then gets to the UK and it makes people ridiculously arrogant, cocky and selfish - to the extent where they get in stupid fights or in my now ex-girlfriend's case, ******* the stupid prick who gave her her first taste. But for the same reasons mentioned in that topic, I'd still legalise it.

Wow, Bullitt really shouldn't be an admin. His crassness and hypocrisy is unbelieveable. Fortunately, all other posters of power are respectable, and most members are cool, so a quick ignore will solve my problem.

Edit - Can't ignore mods or admins. I didn't know that because I've never had to do it before.

Last edited:
Congrats Sarries. Didn't see it, but still a big win.

I still hope you lose the next ten and all your non English players + Borthwick play like **** though :p

It's like I'm a ******* psychic

Not for the first time you completely ignore what I said.

Let's make this absolutey crystal clear: if there is racism in Saracens then I am concerned.

So why make the allegations and then when asked why you or Saints haven't acted on them make some rubbish excuse about shady backroom deals (which for the millionth time I remind you would implicate Saints and other clubs in covering up racism in sport).

Question: you agree that racism has no place in sport?

Further question: if you *knew* racism was happening on a large scale within an institution or organisation you'd alert the appropriate authorities right?

Then what's the problem here? Stop moaning about it like a five year old and do something about it!

If you can't be bothered then I will. I can even write a TRF article about it.

Jesus Christ. A sarries fan investigating his own club because the person with the goods neither has the balls not the common decency to do it himself.

I couldn't agree more with Prestwick. Someone is just too scared to investigate racism within an organisation

Anyway, I thought Northampton wanted vengeance after being beaten by Saracens in the play off semi finals. Well, they did not get it, which certainly says something about Northampton Saints

Anyway, I thought Northampton wanted vengeance after being beaten by Saracens in the play off semi finals. Well, they did not get it, which certainly says something about Northampton Saints
What does it say?

That Northampton did not fulfill their ambition of vengeance

Riiiiight... Because rugby teams are superheroes now.

Chris, don't be so bitter! :D You might be, as you quaintly put it, a dog that's being wound up by a stick. But I've had to neuter dogs before and it quietens them right down. ;)

That Northampton did not fulfill their ambition of vengeance

Wait, according to you failing to fulfill their ambition of veangence says that Northampton didn't fulfil their lack of vengeance? Okay...

Latest posts