• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Let the Hate begin

Austin Healy is a massive douche.
He loves the sound of his voice so much, and also hates anyone who isn't in Tigers/didn't play for England with him

"You see you need stability from your 10. That's why Shane Gerraghty doesn't play for England, but Johnny Wilkinson does. Johnny Wilkinson would've got that kick"
Just like the ones he missed during the 6N from right in front? Shattit, you midget.

Pearson gives a penalty to the Sarries for Saints scrum demolishing Sarries (a 7man scrum beating an 8? They must be cheating!) then doesn't give a penalty for Kelly Brown blocking Reihana from tackling the Sarries #11 on the restart

I have absolutely no idea what Healey is going on about. Geraghty's issues are down to him having the odd mental brain fart and I've never seen him have an awful kicking day a la Lamb.

At work but watching the live feed sounds like a real slog fest out there. How was that maul by the way?

Dave Pearson should be taken out the back and shot, he's having a f'cking awful game.
Just gave a penalty to Saracens for dixon shoeing a sarries player (he didn't ruck him, just tried to push him off with his foot) as the Sarries player dived over and onto the ball he was about to pass

Also he missed a yellow for Hougaard and one for Borthwick, the first for him trying to kill the ball a few m out frmo the line, and borthwick for just coming in offside for the whole match

Also strettle just held on in the tackle resulting in a turn over, whereas when geraghty "held on" (tackled, then when tried to role away had a saracen land on him meaning he moved slower than he'd have like) he got binned =/
Is he wearing Red and Black under than yellow refs top?

24 - 17 FT
Losing bonus pt is better than nothing for the Saints.
Saracens played like the Saracens of old, kicking everywhere and all the pts from the boot of the #10.
Saints could've run away with that if not for silly little mistakes in the Saracens 22

At work but watching the live feed sounds like a real slog fest out there. How was that maul by the way?
Was moreso in the first half when rain/slippery ball meant everyone was being conservative, but Saints have started running a load in this half

Last edited:
and now for saracenangel's mocking
(can it even be called mocking???)

Looking back on this thread, I think a lot of this "hate" is overblown and way overhyped.

I've been on the road with Saracens and I've never witnessed any glares or ill will against Saracens fans or the team, we get on well with the other London teams (especially London Irish who are BFFs) and abroad we've had epic adventures with the fans of Biarritz and Viadana.

Case in point, Saracens fans fly down to Biarritz and get a fantastic welcome from their fans at the airport. Town gets shut down on game weekend and theres tons of fun with games, tug o' war and so on. Again I've never seen anything bad and my Dad (who specifically started watching Rugby because he couldn't stand the yobbish nature of football) hasn't had a problem with Saracens fans either.

I think the worst I've seen has been the booing during the Gloucester home game last season but to be fair that was pretty justified because the tactics employed by Saracens were so so so so awful. The second worst was beating Bath away and singing "a-win-away" to the tune of "the lion sleeps tonight" in their clubhouse which while fun was a bit squeamish lol.

As for the allegations of racism the less said about that the better. I've never heard such rumours and I've never seen such antics. Brendan Venter runs several HIV clinics in impoverished townships in South Africa and the team have been to South Africa to build houses and run rugby clinics in the townships.

Look, if there is evidence of racism at Saracens then go public. Why is this so hard for some people to understand? What is the point in complaining about it and then when someone says "surely thats libel, have you got anything to back that up with?" mutter excuses about shady backroom deals (i.e. other clubs including Northampton are accomplices to a cover up)? I have a golden rule supporting teams: dont' be one eye'd when your team is doing something seriously wrong so if some people are sure there is racism at Saracens then for gods sake go public or urge those with evidence to go public.

As for the "South Africa in London" thing...eh...really? Like really really? Apart from some vague marketing strategy to lure in South Africans from SW London there hasn't really been any off the field changes to make it..well..South African. No Braais, no Castle lager in place of the Chilterns Real Ale, no sexy Blue Bulls cheerleaders. Nothing. I'm pretty dissapointed to be honest.

Look, I'm not saying Sarries are perfect. We play in a dump, we don't have the temperament yet to win big and Venter's outbursts earlier in the season has made him a huge target. But at the same time in my time being a fan I've had fun and I've never had any problems at Watford or on the road and thats the honest truth.

Hurray! Sarries win.

We'll be hearing from Mite in a few days then I presume?

but in fairness we did get the rub of the green referreeing wise. still, the price saints have to pay for having a 10 unable to control a tv and being completely outplayed in the backrow.

Apparently we were only meant to win by a single point.

And Mite to not post on the board for 72 hours in 3...2...1...

EDIT: I only saw the feed but..the sheer number of penalties and sheer lack of tries points to a very very very messy game. Seriously doubt its one for ESPN classic.

Pearson is crap anyway so not really surprised there was a fiasco there. Looks like he flipped a coin basically.

Not exactly that sure Saracens will last the distance.

*waits for everyone to misinterpret this as "WOOO WE R TEH BEST! AWESOME WIN! NO WAY REF WAS BIASED! WOOOOOOO LETS GO THROW GARDEN FURNITURE AROUND AND TRASH WATFORD!!!!"

Further edit:

Oh found that Northampton's Doctor Who is actually a Sarries fan! Observe:

13639028_gal.png

(i.e. he's wearing a Fez)

In your face Bullitt! Saracens won, just as I always knew they would

saracenangel - Just another reason for everyone to hate Saracens.

i love how just after one thread saracenangel now has a worse rep bar than rugbywriter had and all he did was pick fights!

It's because of everyones super rep :p
Forgot about that guy!
Don't we have a new member called rugbyjourno? Very similar names, don't you think :p

Latest posts