• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Liam Williams the ****

Yeah, agree North should have made the tackle but that doesn't mean Williams then had to ruin Hendricks with his shoulder/elbow. As has been pointing out, it is perfectly possible for a full-back to made covering tackle as speed without a shoulder charge.

I would be inclined to give Williams the benefit of the doubt, as Walsh clearly did, and say he just mistimed it. However as he has previous for being an arse I can't really buy that.

No doubt it was a stupid tackle and the decision to award a penalty try for it was correct. But why does Williams get all the blame for this? It's North who misses an easy tackle, my impression was that the fullback did not expect the South African to get past North and was suprised and panicked when he did so, the tackle was an instinctive reaction to stop him at all costs.

I agree and thought he had a great game the last moment apart............I did not realise that he had history and it would appear that he is not that well liked but had not seen that side of him!

And he's different to say someone like Mike Brown who is just angry and can back it up on the field anyway, he just looks and creates scraps with cheap shots and can't back it up at international level. He might be okay against 14 men Scotland and Pro12, but he is out of his depth against top 5 nation or top European teams.

The little I have seen him play reminds me a little of former Springbok Butch James; a player with plenty of talent, who would have been so much better if he would only have focussed on playing the game rather than looking for the next opportunity to take a cheap-shot.

He needs to be dropped. I've been saying this for a a long time.

i feel like this is the anti-matter thread of the old ed fairhurst threads

Liam Williams can suck my soon to be slightly less hairy cock, the dirty bow-legged weasel faced ****. I hate that asshole, what a fag, hope he gets sodomised by Big Ewis, the *******.

Liam Williams can suck my soon to be slightly less hairy cock, the dirty bow-legged weasel faced ****. I hate that asshole, what a fag, hope he gets sodomised by Big Ewis, the *******.

Exams went well so :p

Given the chance I would go back in time to the point before Liam Williams' dad had sex with a weasel and slap him in the balls to stop sperm Liam Williams from slipping through the Snickers wrapper which was substituted for a condom.

dude, why the homophobia?

and what's big Ewis done to deserve that fate?

Given the chance I would go back in time to the point before Liam Williams' dad had sex with a weasel and slap him in the balls to stop sperm Liam Williams from slipping through the Snickers wrapper which was substituted for a condom.

:p pretty good.

dude, why the homophobia?

and what's big Ewis done to deserve that fate?

Hi, I'm cmac, you may remember me from repeatedly saying Mark Cueto is the best player in the world or other general bull**** on this forum and I'm here today to tell you that you and I have different definitions of what homophobia is.

Proud Munsterman wants to touch Welsh testicles

Consider it a holy Crusade through time to save Wales from the path it has chosen, opting not to chemically castrate Weasels. After all Wales is basically the erect penis of Britain pointed threateningly toward Ireland's fair anus.

Consider it a holy Crusade through time to save Wales from the path it has chosen, opting not to chemically castrate Weasels. After all Wales is basically the erect penis of Britain pointed threateningly toward Ireland's fair anus.

this guy's got the right kind of imagination. An imagination that imaginates. I ain't even stoned yet tonight, but this is like a preliminary. I'm only half sober reading this now...

Because Amos is injured, I think it would've been best to put Jordan Williams at fullback at some point. For some reason they've decided now that he's a winger. Sorry but that's the dullest thing I've seen the Scarlets do. He's one of the best kickers, counter attackers, and passers in Welsh rugby, and Easterby thinks he should be unused on the wing? What annoyed me more was that Morgan was moved to fullback when his best position WOULD be wing. He has the out and out pace over 30-40 metres, and the game reading ability for it. He doesn't however have the right capabilities for fullback imo, too greedy and looks to run it just too much.
Anyway, watch Jordan here. Do we start going down the league route where the fullback is the playmaker? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKu534J6QU