• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Little Assistance...

S

Saint N Sinner

Please, I have forgotten how to edit the text above/under the ranking system, underneath the Avatar.

You have my permission to delete once I have replied to an answer. (trying not to sound bigheaded/controllative)

I'm not so sure if you need a certain amount of posts to be honest. I'll look into it but in the meantime I'll do it for you - what would you like to have?

Click on your user name, click edit my profile and custom member ***le should be the first thing on the menu, you mightn't have enough posts to have a custom member though.

Errrrmmmm...I will have....

"Saint till I die"

Please, I'm pretty sure you could do this yourself before, oh well. Probably whilst I was on TEF.

Thanks SH

All done.
<

No, I cannot find it.

Don't worry I'l be fine with what SH can do for me.

Thanks

Yeah, Thanks SH, You're a star.

Being a fellow Saint, you look after me
<

Cheers, you now have permission even though I'm sure you don't need it to delete this thread.

Not sure what the post count needed is, but there you go. No problems, this is what mods and admin are here to do.
<

See, we're not bad people.

I never said you guys where, I admire you guys for what you have to put up with and what you have to do. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 20 2005, 08:28 AM
Yeah, Thanks SH, You're a star.

Being a fellow Saint, you look after me
<

Cheers, you now have permission even though I'm sure you don't need it to delete this thread.
i look after everyone, afterall there are only one Saints!
<

I will leave this thread as an example to people - THE TRF TEAM ARE NICE!
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Oct 20 2005, 08:28 PM
Not sure what the post count needed is, but there you go. No problems, this is what mods and admin are here to do.
<

yeah we love you sh!
<

question sh: how much of your time on trf is used on mod responsibilitys? ie: moding for 5% of the time, personal posting: 95% etc... just curious you know..

Originally posted by sambad5+Oct 20 2005, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Oct 20 2005, 08:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Oct 20 2005, 08:28 PM
<

yeah we love you sh!
<

question sh: how much of your time on trf is used on mod responsibilitys? ie: moding for 5% of the time, personal posting: 95% etc... just curious you know.. [/b]
I doubt he allocates time brackets...
<

And Saints, I think this was discussed before with no conclusive outcome. I could change my ***le about 1000 posts ago...

Originally posted by sambad5@Oct 20 2005, 08:35 AM
question sh: how much of your time on trf is used on mod responsibilitys? ie: moding for 5% of the time, personal posting: 95% etc... just curious you know..
It varies from day to day. The last 48 hours have been spent doing 100% administration duties, because we have a lot to sort out, don't we? I have also tried to buy TRF in this period. On a normal day (which there hasn't been for about a fortnight, just spam) I will only tinker about with things maybe 10% of the time, and the rest will be hopefully normal posting.

I try and be as busy as I can though. This morning for example, I set up an affiliate scheme with a "soccer" (
<
) board, www.totalfootballforums.com, who I hope we can set up close ties with.

Originally posted by Kaftka
And Saints, I think this was discussed before with no conclusive outcome. I could change my ***le about 1000 posts ago...

Indeed, I remember it well. Just because I have access to Admin CP doesn't mean I know how to use all of it.
<

Is someone wouldn't mind editing mine (i don't appear to be able to do it) to "A Good Man, and Thorough" I'd be most appreciative. Gotta get the Lebowski references in there....

In fact, I'm going to pin this thread so more people can make their requests here.

Yeah, and what a great idea from yours truely

So a saintsfan can actually do something right
<

Thanks SH, you have been great.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 20 2005, 08:31 PM
So a saintsfan can actually do something right 
<
*cough cough* I made it to Moderator *end cough*

*Second cough* Copied my idea
<
*cough etc*