• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lwkfella'S Faces

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geostar @ Sep 29 2008, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey great faces. Can you also make conrad jantjies(sa), the beast (shark's prop) and f.michalak with yellow hair[/b]

jantjies and michalak has been done by ross.

kia orana brou i try to put the faces of tiesi and jf lobbe and i put in the folder of ea and nothing happend. i need the id or something??? please! help take care brou

next face craig gower crappy pic if anyone find a good one post it up here
former australian rugby league player now plays for bayonne

hey guys just started work again wont have enough time to make faces so it mite be i while before you see more faces take care everyone

great faces lwkfella well done

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 18 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ones that are done
Finau Maka
David Lemi
Henry Tuilagi
Alesana Tuilagi
Lesley Vainikolo[/b]

who did finau maka?
thanks

is it possible to do personalised faces? Like for make one of me or something like that? Would that work?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexmac @ Feb 20 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
is it possible to do personalised faces? Like for make one of me or something like that? Would that work?[/b]
The old EA NFL hockey game allowed you to import your own face. I'm sure it would be possible by converting the face file that was made (if the extension as different) and copying it in to the designated Rugby folder (there would obviously be more to it than just that but thats the main gist of it)

Where there is a will there is a way.

I might look in to it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Oct 3 2008, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey guys just started work again wont have enough time to make faces so it mite be i while before you see more faces take care everyone[/b]

Hey lwkfella1991 any update on your face making progress?

Cheers
Ross

Steyn tooks really really good. I have a request if you don't mind. Can you make a Jonah Lomu face as the defult one annoys me :'( If you could I would be really grateful.

what do you mean by default? do you have biggui? if so go to the data .gob and extract the 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big
it is Jonah Lomu and the ID is 16343. is that what you mean by default because the face originally signed to lomu was not this face. hope this helps m8.

ps:i assure you it looks like lomu with the lump on the forhead and shaved everywhere else

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Apr 12 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what do you mean by default? do you have biggui? if so go to the data .gob and extract the 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big
it is Jonah Lomu and the ID is 16343. is that what you mean by default because this one looks like lomu and it was not assigned to him to begin with. hope this helps m8.[/b]
Cheers. i don't have Woosaah's editor or abiggui yet so I havn't been able to make changes however i hope to get it soon. Not enough posts :(. I'm terrible with computers so I'm kinda lost :'(.

here is a screenshot.
2qcl65v.jpg

is this what you mean because this is not originally assigned to lomu in game for some copywright reason i guess

Latest posts