• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lwkfella'S Faces

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Apr 12 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Apr 12 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what do you mean by default? do you have biggui? if so go to the data .gob and extract the 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big
it is Jonah Lomu and the ID is 16343. is that what you mean by default because this one looks like lomu and it was not assigned to him to begin with. hope this helps m8.[/b]
Cheers. i don't have Woosaah's editor or abiggui yet so I havn't been able to make changes however i hope to get it soon. Not enough posts :(. I'm terrible with computers so I'm kinda lost :'(.
[/b][/quote]

hey if you want i'll upload it l8er n send u the link?

Wow that is great :D. How do i asign him...I'm sorry but I bought the game just three days ago and this is my first not on ps2 EA Games game, so do you mind telling me how to asign him...pretend I am an idiot and don't know very much about anything. Thankyou for the trouble by the way, it is very helpful :). That would be great if you could upload it!...thank you, but can you tell me how to install it? Thanks for all the help!

another quick question, how can you find face numbers that arn't shown in game? Lomu worked great just how can I find other faces that I don't need to download, and where can I download faces?

Thanks for all the help so far and I just want to let you know it is really appreciated!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Apr 13 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
another quick question, how can you find face numbers that arn't shown in game? Lomu worked great just how can I find other faces that I don't need to download, and where can I download faces?

Thanks for all the help so far and I just want to let you know it is really appreciated![/b]

here is a link to a cyberface by fa'atau and kingwilko showing all .big files and id's for faces
http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/lofiver...php?t44143.html

and thanks for your appreciation m8 your welcome

Hello Lwkella1991,

I have minor problems with some of your faces because I don't have their number to assign in editor.
Could you give them to me? Thank you for your help.
Here the list:
  • A.ASHLEYCOOPER
  • B.LEONARD
  • B.ROBINSON
  • D.BRAID
  • D.MUMM
  • F.STEYN
  • G.TIESE
  • J.HORWILL
  • JFLOBBE
  • L.TURNER
  • P.KIMLINN
  • S.DONALD
  • SHERPDSON
  • L.ROONEY
  • L.WATSON
  • S.TURNER

Hey!man you rocks...great faces...the only problem is that all the links are broke...

Continue like that,master720full

Good works! I'd like to ask you some advices. I'm trying to make faces since three days. I've downloaded BigGui, FshEd005, RugbyGob and Oedit. I've opened Oedit but when I try to open a file but it let me open just .o files or ORD.files. What are them? I'd like to use some photos to make faces and they are in jpg or bmp format. Why doesn't it work? I downloded many converter but I didn't manage to obtain a .o files :huh:

lwkfella1991, could you email me a new link to your facepack or pm me, or email me the facepack and bin files as the link has been taken down

Also do these faces overwrite any already in the game aka replace any or do they have there own unique ID?

Latest posts