• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Madden 10

K

kaftka

Anyone here play it?

Been really getting into it.

Wanna play online but can only play against americans... Played 2 matches so far. One ranked (W 21-14) one unranked (W 58-7)...

So... Any Aussies or Kiwis I can play lag free?

I might get it when I can find it cheap but I'm only interested in Fifa this year sorry.

I have it, but not from aus or nz

Fifa10...hahaha i've been playing that for 8 hours (sometimes 12-16 hours) a day (full game, not demo)...when it comes out, i'm not a fan of soccer to begin with, i think i'll be thoroughly sick of it :lol:

Must be pretty good to be able to hold your attention for that long every day.

I bought Madden the other day and it's not too bad. Am from UK tho but willing to give it a try.

And Bowerman, are Wales in Fifa 10 cos for some stupid reason EA decided to leave them out last year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roddy @ Sep 29 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bought Madden the other day and it's not too bad. Am from UK tho but willing to give it a try.

And Bowerman, are Wales in Fifa 10 cos for some stupid reason EA decided to leave them out last year.[/b]

ahh just realized the release date for EU, so it won't really matter. No Wales is not in the game..

Latest posts