Marshall eyes exit from relegated Leeds

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by woosaah, Apr 18, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3640804a1823,00.html

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Do you work for that bloody website or something ?:p

4. kaftka

kaftka Guest

It's a good website.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Goes to show how much of a little bitch Marshall really is.

6. brooksey101

brooksey101 Guest

leeds have agreed to let him go now

7. woosaah

woosaah Guest

nope, just go there and post articles that i see there, some people might not see them otherwise. i can stop if you want me to :)

i just dont have much to do when i am at work :D

8. Serge

Serge Guest

keep it up man. I only visit this sight for my news, so I wouldn't know about these things if you didn't cut and paste them.

Marshall has never been one to not speak his mind. Would be good to have Marshall and Merhts reunited. Atleast socially for them.

9. what a f***ing c***. a flip flopping pansy. glad to see hes not in nz anymore.

10. esoj

esoj Guest

yeah hes on the transfer market now. i would not be surpised at all if he hooked up with merts at quins. they have played a lot of rugby together and are good mates so the chance to play alongside each other again could go in quins favour

11. DC

DC Guest

i can understand where he is coming from

he came to leeds to play top flight rugby and after relegation

maybe he doesnt want to play pushover **** league rugby

dont exactly know why that makes him a bitch

12. its because your a yank, and in the nfl/nba/nhl etc. transfers are normal. in rugby you would play for 2 clubs your whole life. sometimes more. but mostly stick with the same one throughout your carrer, and if your good enough, play for a retirement team up north. but you stick with your team. through good times AND bad. you cant just join a team and quit when there losing. wanted to play in the top division? should have played better. mertz didnt quit. tane didnt. all he does is wine and moan. next thing you know he will be saying the amount of games hes playing is too much!

13. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

14. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3643450a1823,00.html

if he comes back and goes to auckland i will hate him :D

thats like a kiwi claiming they are an aussie

its just not on

15. esoj

esoj Guest

16. Just before he left he said he wanted to come back and play for southland in the npc.

I believe him..stupidly..now i read he may even play for auckland just to get into the ab's side for the world cup :(

17. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

He has scuppered his chances with many club's now, as he has shown he is a pure mercenary who has no loyalty, so with that in mind many clubs will decide against an approach, but it will never stop a club with more money then brains.

BM

18. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I heard Saracens made an offer...

19. Beat me to it.

20. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

How long was it until Niky Little left Saracens? Another money player.

I still can't believe they are paying Farrell's wages, at least he said he would work out the years on his contract, some for free. I hope he is good, we need some decent centre's/Back rowers

BM

21. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I disagree about the back-row part. I reckon we have some good back-row players to come through, such as Lund, Rees, Skirving and Forrester for example, and I doubt he will be able to adapt to the position very well.

He may, if he plays, make a good centre in union, but I guess we will have to wait and see, but again, guys like Barkley, Tait, Abbott and Wilkinson can all play 12, so we have some options.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!