• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt Giteau.. the best inside centre?

It depends on the day, he can have very good games where he shows that he is the best number 12 out there.

Matt Giteau was originally a scrum half-but rate him at flyhalf for super14 level-but at inside centre with the new rules he'd be awesome.

Giteau's right up there, if Luke McAlister had stayed in NZ, it would have been an awesome matchup for the next few years.

i disagree, he seems to be good against fairly crap opposition, just imo. Otherwise hes just an average player with a sidestep

i disagree, he seems to be good against fairly crap opposition, just imo. Otherwise hes just an average player with a sidestep [/b]

He played pretty well against the Crusaders though... not sure if they're what you could call "crap opposition".

Giteau in my opinion is best suited to inside centre and he is one of the best out there rather than five eight.

Seems to have made a permanent move to number 10. A class act in any position. He has all the skills

There is little doubt that Matt is an inside centre..its fools like Eddie Jones that saw him as a No9. Number 12 is his number for ever, unless we need a No 10, then he should fill that role.

There is little doubt that Matt is an inside centre..its fools like Eddie Jones that saw him as a No9. Number 12 is his number for ever, unless we need a No 10, then he should fill that role.
[/b]
John Connolly ;)

matt giteau is by far the best #12 in world rugby today!
[/b]

come on. Not sure he IS the best!

Great vision, round attributes, yet he can improve a lot

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
John Connolly ;)
[/b][/quote]
Same dog really....

mcalister always looks very dangerous so I would say that it's between him or Giteau although I would also like to think that Jauzion is up there but he plays more at 13

mcalister always looks very dangerous so I would say that it's between him or Giteau although I would also like to think that Jauzion is up there but he plays more at 13 [/b]

No disrespect mate but Jauzion plays 12 and Fritz 13, even if they switch the numbers. Jauzion doesn't have the legs to play OC anymore anyway.

And welcome to TRF btw. :D Nice to see an Englishman supporting Toulouse. :bana:

matt giteau will be up there soon but jauzion is definitly the best atm :) [/b]

The same Jauzion who's been ripped to little, tennie weenie shreds whenever he's faced McAlister?

<div class='quotemain'> matt giteau will be up there soon but jauzion is definitly the best atm :) [/b]

The same Jauzion who's been ripped to little, tennie weenie shreds whenever he's faced McAlister?
[/b][/quote]

Like the last time when McAlister was sent in the bin for obstruction, and the allegedly best team in the world lost the plot completely ? :lol2tn: Yep, that's him. :bleh!:

Definetly either giteau(a god) or Mcalister or possibley Florian Fritz or even Yannick Jauzion

Latest posts