• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Maybe Pt4

Case to point, here is AK47's reply to your post in the RUGBY 2006 topic......

To be honost GG, I hope you do win the tri nations

RL to me is Canberra Raiders.......then NSW.........Australia comes long distant last as international league doesnt do the sport justice

So the more the kiwis and poms win - the better league looks on face value at international levels

I AM NOT LYING WHEN I SAY THIS vvvvvvvv
Last night i was listening (not looking, i was in the kitchen) to the news, and they were talking about the field lines and how they are short or whatever to stop joeys kicking game
then i hear.........."We'll play them in the car park if we have to, its not the surface that counts" i laughed my head off, and stormed into the living room to see the one and only CAVA MUSS WIKI telegrpahing these remarks
Now I wouldnt wanna meet Rubes in any carpark, but deadset, that guy is hard nutted with words as much as he looks.......what a legend.......i really hope he smashes the aussie forward pack, coz when big rubes ran out for the raiders that ones last time with a broken arm, A BROKEN ARM, and that FRO......we lost, we got pumped, (ok Sanzar insert post) yet he still did his lap of honours at the SFS and i was one lucky pig in mud, when he high fived me - it brought a tear to my eye
When Daley retired i cried
When Wiki left the raiders, i held it in as hard as i could

Wiki was a childhood hero of mine, thus when he dons the kiwi black'n'white, I hope he has blinders
Although if australia had a raider or 2 in the side - it would be a different story
I only hate Raiders when they don the Maroon: So i had enemies in Mal, Belch, Walters, etc......but back then i had laurie, ricky, and clyde on the other side of the SOO clashes

Get on Rubes for 1st and last try scorer - I am

.......see what I'm getting at here??

just to emphasise Rubes quote

It made the bloomberg sporting quotes of the week

there's a little more spice to what i posted......i posted what i remembered he'd said..........

u guys gotto hear it
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 20 2005, 09:50 PM
i made a stuped joke, and st helens banned me.

but lets move one now
It was a bit harsh but if you've learned a lesson it will be a good thing.