• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McDonalds anyone?

Great place indeed to take a date if you are just getting a burger....make SURE you get the kumara chips with that white sauce or whatever it is....bloody good better than the burgers!

a guy tried to eat EXCLUSIVLY Mac Do for a month. he took 12kg and almost died of bad blood circulation due to the fat ... i don't remember in which country it was ...
Did you know that Mac Do is not the same in every countries ? it's adapted to country tastes. in England you only have 3 or 4 different sandwiches where in France you get 7 or 8 ... Anyway its **** in every country !!! belive me a good sandwich with stinky french cheese (lol) is the best you can get for a quick lunch !!!! [/b]
What the f***

<div class='quotemain'> a guy tried to eat EXCLUSIVLY Mac Do for a month. he took 12kg and almost died of bad blood circulation due to the fat ... i don't remember in which country it was ...
Did you know that Mac Do is not the same in every countries ? it's adapted to country tastes. in England you only have 3 or 4 different sandwiches where in France you get 7 or 8 ... Anyway its **** in every country !!! belive me a good sandwich with stinky french cheese (lol) is the best you can get for a quick lunch !!!! [/b]
What the f*** [/b][/quote]

are you talking about Mc Do or stinky french cheese ? :D

<div class='quotemain'> My philospohy with McDonalds is quite simple, only when drunk. [/b]

wow you're courageous mate !!! a good way to get sick !!! :wacko:

[/b][/quote]

You must have never had a 3am Kebab.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> My philospohy with McDonalds is quite simple, only when drunk. [/b]

wow you're courageous mate !!! a good way to get sick !!! :wacko:

[/b][/quote]

You must have never had a 3am Kebab.
[/b][/quote]

hum sorry but i prefer kebabs to Mc Do (euh depends where you get it ...). with kebebs at least you have a chance of not getting sick !!!

You've never been to my nearest kebab house, which ironically & annoyingly is on the way back from the pub...

You've never been to my nearest kebab house, which ironically & annoyingly is on the way back from the pub... [/b]

fortunatly not ... i've tried kebabs up in Edinburgh and it was probably the same as the one you have ... horrible.

sorry mate but i find english food awful and kebabs awful so imagine what i could think of english kebabs !!!

There's nothing 'wrong' with Macdonalds, it's just that (in Sydney at least) there's so many more cafe's, restaurants and other kinds of food stalls that are offering way better food at similar prices. You only ever go to macdonalds if you are A: a dopy teenage wigger from the western suburbs, or B: you're smashed off your face and all the kebab stores are shut.

Just crap food basically. Well, for me anyway when you consider the competition it has in Sydney these days. It's the reason they've been trying to diversify and bringing out McCafe and all that crap, which, again is only something you try when you're desperate for coffee.

There's nothing 'wrong' with Macdonalds, it's just that (in Sydney at least) there's so many more cafe's, restaurants and other kinds of food stalls that are offering way better food at similar prices. You only ever go to macdonalds if you are A: a dopy teenage wigger from the western suburbs, or B: you're smashed off your face and all the kebab stores are shut.

Just crap food basically. Well, for me anyway when you consider the competition it has in Sydney these days. It's the reason they've been trying to diversify and bringing out McCafe and all that crap, which, again is only something you try when you're desperate for coffee. [/b]

lies.... i love maccas in sydney.. we got this mcvalue meal deal on at the moment.. medium big mac meal, cheeseburger, sundae, $7.95... cant go past it!! love that ****!! i reckon i eat it once a week! (my girlfriend goes shopping once a week, and i spend that time in the food court eating maccas.. its our ttrade off for her rocking up to every footy game of mine)

and on the subject of supersizeme.. that guy was a moron, and the reaction was even more moronic.. of course your gonna get sick if you eat maccas for every meal of every day for a month.. you'd get sick from eating steak if you ate it every meal, or just about anything else for that matter... you cant be healthy if you dont put balance in ur diet, no ****!! it was a funny experiment, but really, the critics were waiting in the wings werent they!

<div class='quotemain'> There's nothing 'wrong' with Macdonalds, it's just that (in Sydney at least) there's so many more cafe's, restaurants and other kinds of food stalls that are offering way better food at similar prices. You only ever go to macdonalds if you are A: a dopy teenage wigger from the western suburbs, or B: you're smashed off your face and all the kebab stores are shut.

Just crap food basically. Well, for me anyway when you consider the competition it has in Sydney these days. It's the reason they've been trying to diversify and bringing out McCafe and all that crap, which, again is only something you try when you're desperate for coffee. [/b]

lies.... i love maccas in sydney.. we got this mcvalue meal deal on at the moment.. medium big mac meal, cheeseburger, sundae, $7.95... cant go past it!! love that ****!! i reckon i eat it once a week! (my girlfriend goes shopping once a week, and i spend that time in the food court eating maccas.. its our ttrade off for her rocking up to every footy game of mine)

[/b][/quote]

Meh, each to his own I guess... I live in Darlinghurst and the CBD is right around the corner and I get really good Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Cafe lunches etc for similar prices to MacDonalds. I used to eat Maccas as a high school kid, then I moved out of the super-center food courts and developed taste. No offence :p .

Also, on the subject of supersizeme - the guy is a genius not a moron. He made a successful film and lots of money by demonstrating something that anyone with half a brain would have realised.

Also, on the subject of supersizeme - the guy is a genius not a moron. He made a successful film and lots of money by demonstrating something that anyone with half a brain would have realised. [/b]

point taken.. i will switch sides.. The guys a genius for making moeny outta the whole situation, and getting fame and a tv show.. Macca's are morons for not handling it better and so are the maccas haters who use supersizeme as ammo against maccas...

Meh, each to his own I guess... I live in Darlinghurst and the CBD is right around the corner and I get really good Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Cafe lunches etc for similar prices to MacDonalds. I used to eat Maccas as a high school kid, then I moved out of the super-center food courts and developed taste. No offence :p .[/b]

i live in Surry Hills.. thai galore.. $5 steaks.. but when i want food fast that i can put down in a hurry and worry about later, maccas it is!! way better than oportos...

i had a few years off maccas when i finished school, did the whole hating maccas thing, but then i got back into it and now there no looking back!

Or maybe (and i don't know if any of you have ever thought about the whole subject from the point of view, but) maybe Macdonalds is digusting.
No wait...not "maybe".

Meh, each to his own I guess... I live in Darlinghurst and the CBD is right around the corner and I get really good Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Cafe lunches etc for similar prices to MacDonalds.
[/b]

Yeah Indian food. I love Butter Chicken and Naan bread, it's my favourite and they make it the best at Tulsi.

Tulsi anyone?

:p

i still dont see anything wrong with mcdonalds

i think its good [/b]

You also think the Premiership and MMA are dull when you've never watched either. And also think of Reading as a decent football team.

mc-owned.jpg

<div class='quotemain'> i still dont see anything wrong with mcdonalds

i think its good [/b]

You also think the Premiership and MMA are dull when you've never watched either. And also think of Reading as a decent football team.

mc-owned.jpg

[/b][/quote]

The Guinness Premiership is boring, too much mauling. Most people who follow teams in other leagues would agree with me.

MMA is dull when most of the time they just mount one another for the whole 15 minutes. At least in boxing punches are thrown.

A top 8 finish in the EPL says otherwise for a team that didnt have to buy their trophy ala Man Utd.

And i will eat mcdonalds anytime i want fast food, or jersey mikes subs, but i dont have a problem with mcdonalds i find their hamburgers and fries quite tasty actually.

Latest posts