• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McDonalds anyone?

The Guinness Premiership is boring, too much mauling. Most people who follow teams in other leagues would agree with me.[/b]

You don't watch it so you wouldn't know, instead only listen to idiots like lora who feed you bullshit and harp on about your precous Magners League.

MMA is dull when most of the time they just mount one another for the whole 15 minutes. At least in boxing punches are thrown.[/b]

Again, you've never watched it (or if you have, one whole fuiight), don't understand it and are so blindly biased because you want to look cool by slating it that you wouldn't ever say anything good anyway, therefore your opinion isn't valid.

A top 8 finish in the EPL says otherwise for a team that didnt have to buy their trophy ala Man Utd.[/b]

Don't even start that one, Mr. "Reading will be Champions" over MSN before the season started.

And i will eat mcdonalds anytime i want fast food, or jersey mikes subs, but i dont have a problem with mcdonalds i find their hamburgers and fries quite tasty actually.[/b]

lol

mc-owned.jpg

[/b]

What the hell? I'm sure this was taken somewhere in NZL. Those are our police cars. Funny photo though. :lol:

"You don't watch it so you wouldn't know, instead only listen to idiots like lora who feed you bullshit and harp on about your precous Magners League."

degrading lora eh, shouldnt you be banned as well seeing as i believe that is what he got banned for.. but i wont get started on that

and mma sucks dick, ive seen the ultimate fighter series and a few of the "classic" ufc fights on spike tv and once again like i said its all mounting, and the only defence you can bring up for the "fad" you support is that i have a biased opinion, that may be true but biased or not i speak the truth

Fads don't gross more then any other PPV in it's genre and see a steady increase in stock value and popularity over a 15 year period. That's longer then you can even remember.

Latest posts