• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mils Muliana

How can there be two ARUs in world rugby? I'm sure the Australian Rugby Union would have dibs on that one.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 24 2005, 10:29 AM
[Cashmore is a very safe fullback even as a Grandparent. They also have the not so starry Crichton.
They won't have either Cashmosr is in Wales and Christon is stuffed, with his neck.

Just wondering, what ever happened to Regan King? All Black first year then had a **** poor second season and I haven't heard from him since.

Originally posted by scot@Oct 24 2005, 10:45 AM
How can there be two ARUs in world rugby? I'm sure the Australian Rugby Union would have dibs on that one.
Unlikely. The Auckland Rugby Union was founded on April 20th 1883 (the fourth in New Zealand), while the Australian Rugby Union was founded in 1949 according to the IRB website. So if anyone has dibs on it, it's Auckland.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 24 2005, 10:07 AM
Oh here it is on their website. Midfield is Lowen, Ranby, McQuoid, Taauso, Maisey, Kaftka...........................all useless except for one.
Nope, I'm out for the season I'm afraid. Twisted my ankle on the curb whilst taking out the trash. Midfield is useless I'm afraid.

They probably will end up having a Sivivatu, Anesi, Mils back three. Either way I don't really care that much. I see Mils as more of a fullback ove centre, and thats where he should be in the All Blacks.

Originally posted by Serge@Oct 24 2005, 12:45 PM
Just wondering, what ever happened to Regan King? All Black first year then had a **** poor second season and I haven't heard from him since.
Promising career ruined by injuries. Now playing in the North somewhere to regain confidence and get some gametime. Unsure if he has plans to come back to Waikato.

He had a couple of years at Stade Francis (france)

And now is playing in Ireland if i'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by Zambaman+Oct 24 2005, 12:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zambaman @ Oct 24 2005, 12:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-scot
@Oct 24 2005, 10:45 AM
Unlikely. The Auckland Rugby Union was founded on April 20th 1883 (the fourth in New Zealand), while the Australian Rugby Union was founded in 1949 according to the IRB website. So if anyone has dibs on it, it's Auckland. [/b]
hahaha

Latest posts